Reviews for The A to Z Of Remus And Sirius
Lorelei6 chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
::laughs:: you're chapters are short, which is kind of frustrating, but you pack a lot in there. you never really think about what kind of impact the relationship would have on James, and i think that's precisely it. and Lily.. yeah, that would have been my reaction too.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
I wanted to put James the last time, but it seemed too obvious. Now I know I should've. And poor James, by the way. I hadn't thought of how weird it would be for him. Lily's reaction made me laugh, just because I imagined the expression on James's face as he slowly turned to her in horror oh so comical. I won't even guess 'k' for I've given up; it's much too hard. I mean difficult. I mean- just update quickly, 'k? Thanks.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Aww...poor poor Jamsie. Why does this keep happening to him? I really loved Lily's reaction to Sirius and Remus behind the Owlery...PRICELESS! That would've been my reaction too. I really do feel for poor James. :D

This was such a lovely chapter. It was a bit late though *pouts* It's been too long without such a wonderful chapter from you. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what K is for!

Becky Greenleaf
elvencherry07 chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Haha poor james... i love the part when they walk in on S/r in the owlery )
galiemme chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
this was definitly, DEFINITLY my favourite chapter XD I laugh so hard *holds stomach* poor James, and Lily is So right ;) heh
Joanne chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
HAHAHA poor james... hahah and i so agree with lily 'VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY HOT' )
Rikke Leonhart chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Aw, poor Jamesie!

LOL! Good job!
Demus chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Aw, poor Jamsie. Suffering through the amorous relationship of wolfboy and dogboy. Bwess him. I thought Lily's reaction was awesome. All girls love gay men! Very witty, delicious prose, my sweet. Oh and:

'“Toast,” James said, “is the food of the gods.”

“I quite agree.” That was Remus sitting next to him and speaking through a mouthful of the Divine Food. James grinned. His friend had jam all over his chin.'

*huge huge grin*
loonyluna9 chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
ROTFLMAO! Oh my god! *wipes tear away* This is truly hilarious! Loved this chapter. Keep 'em comin'!

-:-loonyluna9-:-
meli-ange chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
HAHAHAHA!poor Prongs! I'M almost sad for him! I wonder what K stand for, maybe the kraken, loll I don't know! Try to update soon!
ShatteredDesire chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Oh my. I love that.
KnightGuardian chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
LOL. This was incredibly funny, no hilarious while at the same time giving me a clear picture of James kind of like seeing all these scattered images from 'his' eyes/view.

It was interesting while incredibly funny. I Liked it!
E.Tphonehome chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
snicker snicker, snicker, naughty naughty, poore james
Achava chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
I feel so dumb for not even thinking that J could be for James! In hind sight it's kind of like "duh!" Anyway, I thought this chapter was funny, especially with Lily impersonating Paris Hilton. .

K is for...kittens? killed? kids?
volian chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
I LOVE LILY.

...poor poor james. 3 this is awesome. i hope you update soon.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »