Reviews for The A to Z Of Remus And Sirius
gideonT chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
hhah I love padfoot getting stuck!
random4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Okay, well, this is good so far and i can see that it's going somewhere, but right now i'm a little offended. I'm Dutch and the concept of 'Dutch courage' is a little miss-understood. I know that you probably meant nothing by this but in the future you should probably refrain from using stereotypes in yor stories- just so that nobody gets mad.
paintupurple chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Ahaha this one's wonderful! I may write my own chapter for this sometime. ;D
paintupurple chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Oh, Remus. Sweet, angst-ridden Remus. Poor pup. *hugs him*
paintupurple chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
I always love it when Sirius is narrating. xD His brain is so awesome. This chapter is so full of fluffy fluff I could die. 3 I enjoyed it tremendously.
paintupurple chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
LMAO poor James! xD I feel so sorry for him hahaha. That must be so awkward, constantly walking in on your best friends getting it on.
paintupurple chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Aaawww, little Sirius and little Remus! That's an adorable picture. x3 Lovely chapter, as always.
paintupurple chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I always did want to smack Sirius for what he did. *huggles Moony*
paintupurple chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
OMG THEY SHOULD SO ADOPT PUPPIES! That would be the cutest thing on this side of infinity. 3
paintupurple chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
I love the last line in this chapter. That's all you can really hope to get from life, a moment of happiness inbetween the crazy. Great chapter. 3
paintupurple chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Oh, the wonderful angst and tears in this chapter! I love it! Poor Remus, having Sirius be taken from him. But they're together again in the end though! *shot* xD But really. Great chapter. 3
paintupurple chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Lovely chapter! x3 God they're cute. It's almost unbearable.
paintupurple chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
LOL. xD That's what Sirie gets for being so vain! Hahaha oh God, Sirius with pink hair. That's rich.
paintupurple chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Ahahaha I love all the similes Sirius comes up with for finally getting together with Remus! xD
paintupurple chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This looks promising! Haha intoxication is always fun in the world of the Marauders. xD Can't wait to read more!
363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »