Reviews for The A to Z Of Remus And Sirius
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
That last line was priceless. Simply priceless.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I love the the quotes at the top. Firewhisky good...)
meli-ange chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
aw too cute! what shampoo do you use?(Nice end!)totally love the story keep up the good work!

can I make a guess for next chapter? C's for chocolate maybe?;)
Kaythara chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I absolutely adore the 5th paragraph. I'm not sure if I can handle an entire alphabet of this utter awesomeness, but I'll die reading it if that's what it takes. Update soon and you get an imaginary Sirius plushie.

Hmm, chapter 3 . . . I know! C is for Comatose! That is what I shall be if this gets any more fangirltastic.
Nikufei chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
This is really good, two chapters! 24 more R/S glorious moments to go!
Master Of One chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
*laughs lightly* Aww! So CUTE!

'Moony?"

"Yeah?"

"What shampoo do you use?"

That was priceless.

*demands more!*

So, give us a teaser, Love . . . C is for what? (Chocolate? Cuddling? Curse-throwing?)

Can't wait for more!
ShatteredDesire chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Another lovely chapter, short and sweet and full of aww-ing and giggles. (:
Demus chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
You'll laugh till you die...and then you'll rise from the dead and laugh again...

Sweet and beautiful, with that razor edge of humour to balance the whole thing. Fifth paragraph was perfection, and the fear of what James might think was good- who cares about Peter eh?

Loved the description of the word 'love'. And two updates in one day? Clever baby.

Last line rocked my socks.
raindrops on roses7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I'm in /love/ with this story! XD! And Remus's hair. And Sirius... and ranting!
raindrops on roses7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I'm all smiles!
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw Remmy was so cute and pretty and stuff and Sirius was all, "You're pretty" and I just wanted to squeal! I think this is a great idea you have with the whole A to Z thing. Can't wait to see what B is. Banana perhaps? _
Dervla chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
original...very interesting

I like it!

Although the chapter was a bit short like

xox
Master Of One chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aww!

Can't wait for more, this is sweet. So CUTE . . .
Demus chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*dies laughing* Yay for drunken Marauder-ness! Yay for incoherent-ness! Yay for alphabet-ness!

If oyu can't tell, I really liked this. Loved the quotes as well. Fallen angels, statues of Apollo and hair like liquid gold...I think he got it with 'real pretty' *wink*
ShatteredDesire chapter 1 . 8/7/2005