Reviews for The Missing
Divine Fighter chapter 20 . 2/9/2011
Awesome story, so beautifully written!
Mony19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I remember the xsorbit board, use to read fics on it. Is it still up? if so can you provide me with the link?

thanks
shanebm chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
Iv just read this story and i love it. I love the story line and the way that it is been written.

Very nice fic! :)
eucalyptus chapter 20 . 2/3/2009
I just read your fic all in one setting and I wanted to let you know how much I adored it. What was so nice about this story (besides the fact that it featured by favourite pairing, Michael/Isabel) was how their growing up was so much less painful than what they actually went through on the show - and how wonderfully you jumped between various the points of view. It was simply beautiful and I hope you will write more Cliffhanger fic in the future, although with so many years having past since the show went off the air, I realize that's unlikely. Still, you did an amazing job!
beanybabe24 chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
I love this story. Love the different perspectives. Love it all. You are an amazing writer and you do all of the characters justice, especially Tess.
jadefire305 chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
wow! what a great story. at first i was a little dissapointed that they didn't go back to their planet, but in the end i changed my mind. the way you told the story, not only from the teens point of view but also the adults was very clever. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. I hope you will write more Max/Tess and Isabel/Michael stories rather than pairing them the way they did in the t.v. show.
FreakyGeek13 chapter 20 . 1/16/2006
i love it and will probably read it over and over again.
Kelly-Starfly chapter 20 . 10/8/2005
I really loved your story, it was really sweet the way you had max & tess love each other and Liz wasn't really apart of it. It was great to read !
star01 chapter 20 . 8/11/2005
aw that is a sweet story i really liked it especially the ending!
Mellyissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hey, I absolutely adored your fanfiction. It definantly one of the better UC fanfics outhere. They are so hard to find and its wonderful to read one that is so good. Keep up the great work.
Mony19 chapter 20 . 8/7/2005
I think this was my favourite fic on the rebel board, it is beautiful and Max/Tess and Isabel/Michael are great.