Reviews for Interregnum SSG 2point99999
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Malfoy ... Just and righteous? That's a laugh.

So ... Is Snape time traveling? If so, is he currently a student who has managed to go into the future and return to the present ... or is he already a professor who has gone back to his own time as a student and (maybe?) repair or redo the past?

Time travel makes my head hurt.
Katalara chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Lol!
Scioneeris chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awww. ROFL. I can't help it. this is just hilarious to see Sev and Lucius this way. Poor things. Heehee. Good one-again!
noreenklose chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Really funny, thanks for writing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
ariex04 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
This is incredibly funny :). I love the Slytherin Study Group.
dundee998 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I... don't think I quite understand what's going on here... I barely caught the FMA reference in the past chapter, and you guys keep on saying that all of this is a dream, but is it Lucius' or Severus', and what's with all of the Capitalizations and Unnecessary Italics? Despite my confusion, I love this story. I don't know why.
Lathena Mercion chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
i liked the italics
xDracoMalfoy chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Yay.

I like your Lucius and Severus a lot.

And all others.

It is funny xD

Really like to read your fics.
Cat Feral chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
[quote]-rabbit and Jinx, splashing Godiva Liqueur over half-pint helpings of raspberry sorbet.)[/quote] Oh, MARVELOUS! The very best moment in a very fin fic! I want some!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
A great one-shot:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
M chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I adore the imagery and interactions of your pre-HP generation of Slytherins. Instead of card-board proto-villians, they breath and strut! Thank you.
netrat chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Oh, you're so funny! I just adore your stuff. I've read what's currently up of Fifth Year too - KEEP WRITING! KEEP POSTING! -, but this is my favourite chapter so I'm reviewing here. If Canon Lucius Malfoy could be a LITTLE more like Luke here, I'd be as fangirly about him as I am about Snape.

You got me thinking about Dumbledore and Phoenixes, too - although personally I'm pretty sure he's dead for good. He fell of the tower and was buried and mourned. Somehow, it would be major cheating if he pulled a Gandalf on us after that - and we've always known that Gandalf wasn't just an old man, whereas Dumbledore is EXACTLY that. And then there's the fact that Voldemort's obsessive pursuit of immortality has always been presented as a 'bad' thing. What moral high ground would Dumbledore be speaking from if he himself had learned to rise from the ashes? - Still, it DOES make me wonder why JK drew our attention at phoenixes at the end of HBP...

FAV LINE in your chapter... oh, there are so many, I couldn't decide.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
"full mettle Alchemy" ne "Full Metal Alchemy"? Groan... Gosh I love your stuff!
K. Cloak chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Hilarious. I love Snape's comments. "I’m now thoroughly convinced that the only good thing about hippogriffs is that they may be served with either a red or a white wine if unexpected company calls." ROFL!
hwyla chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Just wanted to let you two know - you're certainly the funniest ever on fanfiction sites. Not just the actual plots but the word play is wonderful. Especially the verbage you give Malfoy. Not canon of course but perfectly fussy - enought to make us all wish Sev and Lucius had been roomies!

Fav line this time - Malfoy sleeping the 'Sleep of the Just and Right'Snicker!