Reviews for The Words I Wish I'd Said
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
Great story!(:
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Hiya! This story is my first foray into the world of Thunderbirds fanfiction, and I loved it! I love the interaction between the brothers, and Tin-Tin and your Alan are awesome! Off to begin reading the sequel now... I'm sure that it'll be just as brilliant!
Laesk chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
a good story. i am rereading it as i enjoyed it that much. thank you
grnfield chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
A truly great story and I can't wait for 'Learning to Fly Again'. Please tell me you're still writing it and that it will be out soon?
chocolatelover1 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
... Wow.

... Awesome. _

Not a total happy ending, but entirely realistic because of it lol

Nice job!
xDivashell24x chapter 17 . 6/12/2009
love this plz continue-wanna c what alan does and also how hte other tb boys find the mystery bomber! xx
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
That was really good! Can you please post what you have of the sequal so that we know you are still planning to do one? I really like this story line and can't wait for more. Keep it up!
boojum chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Did you know that there's now a slot on the Movies category list for Movie-verse Thunderbirds? All of the movie verse fans are moving stories there!

When will we see "Learning to Fly Again"? I've been watching, and will continue to watch for it on the 'TB-movie' page.
tiylaya chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
Wow. That was a fascinating and intense story. It's leaving me quite shivery as I try to work out where you're going next with this scenario.

Thanks for posting an enjoyable and well-written story
epalladino chapter 17 . 12/18/2007
Wonderful story. Excellent characterizations and plot development. Your rescues were especially vivid. This defininitely screams for a sequel and I hope you have the time someday to produce one.

I have only one small quibble. Even though, in general, your writing was very good, you had a few too many odd typographical errors. These generally fell into the category of using one valid English word when you meant another (such as using 'pull' when you meant 'pool'.) These kinds of mistakes happened in a good many chapters. You write very well and to have someone help you weed out these misspellings would only improve something that is already quite good.

Beth Palladino
tanpopo no hana chapter 17 . 12/13/2007
That was a really great story! The development of the characters was brilliant! I hope you've started on the sequel - so many unanswered questions...ahh!
idreamof chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
i love it

is there going to be a sequel?
livelongprosper2012 chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
I can't wait to read the sequel, seriously. No pressure- but hurry up! "The words I wish I'd said" was awesome, totally bubbly(bubbly is super super super cool!)

Greatr work.

keep it up!
firestorm557 chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
hey there. i just wanted to say that i have read this story multiple times and each time it just keeps getting better and better. i know you said that there was def going to be a follow-up story to this one, i was just wondering if that is still the plan? i would really love to see all the story plot lines that seemed to be unfinished by the end of this story get all sorted out. plus i am really intrigued as to how the whole gordon-scott thing is going to play out. so i hope that your muse hasn't left you, and really hope that i see another thunderbirds story from you soon. thanks for the great read and keep up the good work!
Iniysa chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
Okay, really want that sequel now. LOL! Just re-read your story and it was as good as last time! Can't wait!

Lauren