Reviews for Always For You
Demoness99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is so beautiful! I even cried ;-; but even so, I love this
TEMARI chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
After i read that my heart skipped beat and i can't find the righ words for that all i got in my mind now is BEAUTIFUL and SENSSTIVE
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
12 review? this story should like- pass the one hundred mark!
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
*cries* so ANGSTY! *sobs like a little kid*
brezzie chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh my god, Ebony, you write the best stories ever! I loved this, so simpe and sad, I usually don't like Oneshots, but I love this one. I also loved your story Sick Little Suicide, I read it after it finished and I don't think I ever replies, but it made me cry so hard, my mom thought something was wrong with me.

Please keep up the good work and keep writing awesome stuff, you always do! .;;
Chibi Flonne chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*sniff* that was so sad but im wondering ... did they brake up or did Gaara die?
Innogen VorwandKlugheit chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*TEARS OF JOY/SADDNESS FLOOD LIKE* Loved it to bits!
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME
stakeh chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Wow...I had to read JK's review before I even thought suicide. But now that I have, I think "Holy shiznatch she's got a point."

And at the end "I'll write it in my own blood for you", that definitely points to suicide...

This is one of the few stories that made me cry. SLS incuded.

I thank you for finishing SLS before you retire but...why are you retiring? You are such an awesome writer...an idol of mine too.

I really wish you wouldn't, but I won't try and talk you out of it.

Good luck with SLS I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is beautiful... so much emotions laced into the sentences! it's just so damn AWESOME! ... sorry, Ja Ne!
Chumpette chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
...Why haven't I reviewed this yet? O_O ... -ahem- Quite. THAT WAS AMAZING! Wow! I really loved that. It was depressing, but well written as sin! Truly enjoyable, I was GUH-LUED to the screen! Lovely, lovely! ... Hey... you know what you should do now? You should update 'Sick Little Suicide', yeah? -nods-

Heh heh, look at me, using subliminal messages. XD Very well done! Bravo!
me chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
What I say to this: *SQUE*

What I think: NejiGaara! NejiGaara! NejiGaara! *SQUE*
sporkai chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Yay, you finished it! *glomps* You have no idea how insanely happy I was when I got the alert in my e-mail. Sometimes it must suck to be my family, having to put up with my squealing all the time ;. Everything so beautiful and angst filled...I got all teary eyed at the very end. Loved the bittersweetness of the whole thing and as always, your way with words is amazing, wish I knew how to do that.

Yeah, completely awesome this was.
Hakanaki chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Ohh...this is so sad...very pretty though. I love the poetic sense. I'm not really sure, though, whether Gaara left him or committed suicide...? It sounds like he could've done either, and it points more to the suicide because it said that Neji was gonna fly one last time, and that Gaara had already gone ahead.

...Either way. Don't mind me. This was lovely, absolutely beautiful, so much so that I can't even coherently say it in this review.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*squeals* NejiGaa!

and wow. it was really well done. beautiful choice of words... the entire thing was like a poem. so very pretty. angsty, as you said, but pretty. I'm impressed that you were able to write NejiGaa this well... It's hard to do not in an AU... crack is hard sometimes, and I think you pulled it off. Great job!