Reviews for The Princess Diaries, Wu Edition
Scarlet 'n Blossom chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
oooh ... Poor Xiao, she lost her first son ... But, she still had Zhou Yu! I love this!
I like ShangXiang/LingTong pairings, they look perfect together ... I think.
Lauren chapter 35 . 5/24/2009
Cool Story!

I hope you pair SSX with LT in the end, there are way too many SSX and GN fanfics and not enough SSX and LT...

Anywho keep writing and update soon, you havn't abandoned this story have you? I checked when it was last updated and it's been a long time since you last updated..
Pimp Girl chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
I wish to see LT end up with SSX because they make a cute couple... and there's really no LT/SSX stories out there.
kkk chapter 35 . 3/22/2008
Oh please up date!
kkk chapter 35 . 3/8/2008
Man, this story is gettin' good! Hopefully SSX ends up with LT.
vanerz chapter 35 . 1/2/2008
Oh! No T.T I am caught in such a cliffie. This will be one of those fics that on a sad day I'll open and read the whole (albeit unfinished.. but I don't mind!) thing just to make me laugh XDD Too bad GNSSX makes you feel weird now D: But you can always write LTSSX XDD

But I'm loving this arc! You write Zhen Ji as such a bitch!

Hmm... I wonder what battle it was that Gan Ning saved Ling Tong's life O_o -new to DW and Rot3K- XDD
vanerz chapter 24 . 1/2/2008
I feel really sorry for Tong!

-mini comment that I felt I really needed to say as I read on- XD
vanerz chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Wasn't Ling Tong bedridden? ' How could he storm off?

And sorry if you don't plan on updating this fic but I'm still commenting on it D: But.. yeah... I'm just saying my thoughts XD

The previous chapter was hilarious BTW. Poor Zhou Tai! And he gets boxers, while Ling Tong is stuck with briefs! ahahahaha~

vanerz chapter 4 . 1/1/2008

I can't wait to read the rest of this fic!

And then I shall wait patiently!

FreakyArtist chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
DARN YOU! what's taking so long! come up with the next chapter...u fianally came introduced Zhen Ji as a bitch...then u left it! . I'M SO MAD AT U! and u made ling tong seem like a dweep...wa! i like ling tong...u...u...ling tong ruin-er! and don't say ur not bothered writing, coz' i won't buy it!
jussdatgiirl chapter 35 . 10/4/2007
nice u gotta carry on wif the story i luff it ]
Jean Marie Darkholme chapter 35 . 7/9/2007
Hey! Nice Chapter, please update soon!

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY _!

Xiakoda chapter 35 . 7/9/2007
hn...took you long enough! :/

i feel a little let down with shang xiang. ._. she didn't kick butt.

oh well. you win lose some. good thing tong saved her life in the end. :)'s amazing that she can walk around with a gaping hole in her chest though. _

XD update soon please!
ZGMFHawke chapter 35 . 7/9/2007
'gags' Yuck cao Pi and zhen ji in this capter,made me feel like did tong wake her up with a kiss maybe XD.

anyway update soon XD
SilentNinja chapter 35 . 7/9/2007
Shang Xiang could have won that fight for a reason to prove Cao Pi wrong of those rumors. Looks like Zhen Ji's charge 3 kick is too good for Lady Sun.