Reviews for Fix Me
Midnight1906 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Please don't abandon this story... The last chapter is a cliff hanger and I'm dying to know what happened!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
This story is very awesome!
How come you've stopped updating?
I really like how you write Wally, & all the characters you've introduced.
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I really like this fic! Please don't abandon it!
Miravisu chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Gosh, this was great. A darn shame it was so long ago you seem to have been active on the site though. I'd really wish there was more chapters to this story.
Autumnights chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Holy crap this story is intense. I'm so glad it goes much deeper than just angst, you took this story so far past my expectations. Keep it up.
xquisittexabie chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Aww man, tis is such a good story. Whyd yu stop updatingg? Please start again soon?
valenciadarkness chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Did I review this before? ... I don't remember... whatever. Anyways, awesome story! Very suspenseful and the few chapters

were pretty sad *sniffle sniffle* Poor Wally and his bad luck.

I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but this

is such a good story! I hope you'll update it! :)
Miles333 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Please update SOON! And I know how you feel; I like making Wally suffer in my stories, too. :-)
Miles333 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
This story is so AWESOME!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
OH NO! Poor Wally!
IthicaJ chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
I'm so confused and I love it. I hate that you didn't continue this, it's really intriguing and dark.. and so angsty. I LOVE it all, and I want more..

But seeing that it's been more than a couple years I guess its "over." That so sucks. I beg you to rewatch the Justice League and get your inpiration back *begbegpleadcryworship*

"And it Just Keeps Moving" is another beyond awesome story that has a similar fate. Seriously, you are a fantastic writer and these stories are a couple of my favorites, even as undone as they are. I'm just going to hopelessly hope they'll suddenly update someday because I can't let them go. I've already reread them a few times. So until then, take care ;)
blackfrost09 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Daggnabit. Will this be ever updated? The angst is so good.

Tsk. In a few months it'll be two years that this story will be in the fermenting cellar.

I hate good fics that don't get updated.
darklover chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Hope u update soon.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
OH NO! Don't abondon it! MORE PUH-LEASE
Bladesong80 chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Ah no! Ollie's dead! Cliifhanger!(sorta) And it's been a year since you've updated! D:

I ned answers! Update pwease!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »