Reviews for Post Its
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
That was possibly the sweetest thing I've ever read. Neville and Luna were both in character, there was no wacky plot, and it was chock full of wonderful fluff. The Post-Its were brilliant - I love Post-Its! - and Luna's little drawing was a very nice, original touch. I applaud you!
Infinite Enemy chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very Adorable and well written.
Kaitylyn chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
I have four words to describe this story: "This is so sweet!" The whole consept is cute. I love it! I swear, when I'm older I'm going to leave my boyrfiend post Its all over the house and with my luck I'll get a cheep-o and he'll be like "those things cost money" and I'll be like "duh, if they where free I wouldn'y have to pay for them at the store." and he'll be like ... oh never mind. Point is, I love the story. Its adorable.
MandaMoo chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
SO SWEET! i LOVE it! eek
goodie2shoes19 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Oh my... I've never really read a NevilleLuna fic but this one is so cute! I love lots. as for the post-its; is there a background to them or do you just like post-it notes, but the idea is really cute.
LilyFlower0769 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
aw...that was so sweet!
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Ok, that was really cute!
BloomxPerish chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Aw! I love this fanfic! It is so sweet! _
Linda chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
That is incredibly sweet! I don't usually like this pairing, but you made me love it... of course, as soon as I read another one I'll be back to disliking Neville/Luna, but this was amazing and very believable!
soccerdevill13 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
THAT WAS SO SWET! I LOVE IT! That was so realistic. I liked the names of all the things Luna had to write about. And naming all appliances... and bubbles. If only life was like this... I could imagine it for them, but im not sure about me. ah well. loved it! your an awesome writer!
miarae chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Again a big aw...I liked this chapter, though the story would have been just as good had it ended after chapter 2. This was sweet though!
miarae chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
You write Luna so well! I've never seen anyone writing Luna this good, except for JK Rowling. And I'm not even sure she does a better Luna than you! Maybe she's just as good at writing her personality. I loved the ending once again.
miarae chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aw...so sweet. So terribly sweet that it made me smile :) I've written a NevilleLuna oneshot recently, but it's dark, so unlike yours. Would you care to read mine? I loved the ending of this story! Aww...I'm just all happy now!
Nariel chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Oh, you've continued it? I thought it was a one-shot...

It's great, though.

Luna is one of my favourite charas - she rocks! And you too.

*bows in reverence*

Nariel
The Eloquent Keyboard chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
OMG!

I love it!

Kinda fluffy, but i was doing my homework (AGH! I HATE MY SS TEACHER) and i needed a bit of cheering up...
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »