Reviews for Post Its
MandaMoo chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
SO SWEET! i LOVE it! eek
goodie2shoes19 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Oh my... I've never really read a NevilleLuna fic but this one is so cute! I love lots. as for the post-its; is there a background to them or do you just like post-it notes, but the idea is really cute.
LilyFlower0769 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
aw...that was so sweet!
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Ok, that was really cute!
BloomxPerish chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Aw! I love this fanfic! It is so sweet! _
Linda chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
That is incredibly sweet! I don't usually like this pairing, but you made me love it... of course, as soon as I read another one I'll be back to disliking Neville/Luna, but this was amazing and very believable!
soccerdevill13 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
THAT WAS SO SWET! I LOVE IT! That was so realistic. I liked the names of all the things Luna had to write about. And naming all appliances... and bubbles. If only life was like this... I could imagine it for them, but im not sure about me. ah well. loved it! your an awesome writer!
miarae chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Again a big aw...I liked this chapter, though the story would have been just as good had it ended after chapter 2. This was sweet though!
miarae chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
You write Luna so well! I've never seen anyone writing Luna this good, except for JK Rowling. And I'm not even sure she does a better Luna than you! Maybe she's just as good at writing her personality. I loved the ending once again.
miarae chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aw...so sweet. So terribly sweet that it made me smile :) I've written a NevilleLuna oneshot recently, but it's dark, so unlike yours. Would you care to read mine? I loved the ending of this story! Aww...I'm just all happy now!
Nariel chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Oh, you've continued it? I thought it was a one-shot...

It's great, though.

Luna is one of my favourite charas - she rocks! And you too.

*bows in reverence*

Nariel
The Eloquent Keyboard chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
OMG!

I love it!

Kinda fluffy, but i was doing my homework (AGH! I HATE MY SS TEACHER) and i needed a bit of cheering up...
lostwords chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Ah! That was too cute and fluffy...you've officially got me shipping Luna/Neville!
Bagge chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Aw. Last chapter also wonderfully sweet.
Bagge chapter 2 . 9/6/2005