Reviews for Post Its
Frozen-Passion chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
AW... This was to cute. I love Luna so so so very much. Naming stairs and bubbles and appliences. And drawing on the walls. She just a little kid at heart and she's such a sweetie. Neville was freaking out which was very cute. I honestly beleive these two belong together, "forever and ever".

Brilliant Work!

-Frozen-Passion-
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
OMG SQUEE SQUEE! This is too cute. I just had to say that before I read the next chapter. I love Luna/Neville stories. They are too cute.

-Frozen-Passion-
A Shade of Green chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Great, cute, fluff.
moony391 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE IT!
Dani Meows chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I love the brilliant way you capture the personalities of both Luna and Neville in this. :-)
krissy P chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ah post its got to love um remindes me of my locker where I would find hundreds awell love the story
Today4U365 chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Oh, it's so cute! *sigh* i love Neville Luna stories...i think they make the most wonderful couple...it broke my heart when JKR said that they wouldn't get together...anyways, was this the last of it, or are you going to update? please please please update soon!
winky-wink chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
that is so sweet. yu have really adorable and imaginative ideas. i lieked the post it/drawing thing lots.
realfanficts chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Now this, this is perfect! Better than your usual material! (Not that your other stuff is bad, just that this is even better.) By the way, I think Sorciere and the City should be made as a sequel to Project: Gorgeous Green Eyes; doing so would make it just that much more interesting!
todderbaby chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Great story! So sad its over!
thamker chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
that was a good story,
silhouettedbythesea chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
that was so sweet! I love it! :)
quidditch7 chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
hm...that is definitely the happiest i have felt in a long time (when i was reading this chapter)! ah i loved this story so much..it was very heart warming and sweet. luna and neville were in perfect character and the last line that luna says just leaves u sitting there smiling like crazy with a mushy feeling in your heart. hehe. if that even makes sense. lol. but yes..i loved this story so much! u r truly one of the best authors on this website.

-quidditch7..or rallyecho
gfoyle chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
A great story. I'm printing it all up now so I can share it with someone. All the chapters were well written, especially this last one. I like the way you hooked us in the first chapter with the humor, but what was most enjoyabe was seeing world through Lunas eyes in 2. You great with that, now I want more Luna stories. Write more about her, and her view of the world. Maybe as a mom?
famousindafuture chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
I think that was the sweetest story I've ever read. You are the best author. Good ending! Write a sequel! I love how you captured Luna and Neville...
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »