Reviews for Post Its
lostwords chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Ah! That was too cute and fluffy...you've officially got me shipping Luna/Neville!
Bagge chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Aw. Last chapter also wonderfully sweet.
Bagge chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Cute! And very Luna.
Frozen-Passion chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
AW... This was to cute. I love Luna so so so very much. Naming stairs and bubbles and appliences. And drawing on the walls. She just a little kid at heart and she's such a sweetie. Neville was freaking out which was very cute. I honestly beleive these two belong together, "forever and ever".

Brilliant Work!

-Frozen-Passion-
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
OMG SQUEE SQUEE! This is too cute. I just had to say that before I read the next chapter. I love Luna/Neville stories. They are too cute.

-Frozen-Passion-
A Shade of Green chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Great, cute, fluff.
moony391 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE IT!
Dani Meows chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I love the brilliant way you capture the personalities of both Luna and Neville in this. :-)
krissy P chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ah post its got to love um remindes me of my locker where I would find hundreds awell love the story
Today4U365 chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Oh, it's so cute! *sigh* i love Neville Luna stories...i think they make the most wonderful couple...it broke my heart when JKR said that they wouldn't get together...anyways, was this the last of it, or are you going to update? please please please update soon!
winky-wink chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
that is so sweet. yu have really adorable and imaginative ideas. i lieked the post it/drawing thing lots.
realfanficts chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Now this, this is perfect! Better than your usual material! (Not that your other stuff is bad, just that this is even better.) By the way, I think Sorciere and the City should be made as a sequel to Project: Gorgeous Green Eyes; doing so would make it just that much more interesting!
todderbaby chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Great story! So sad its over!
thamker chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
that was a good story,
silhouettedbythesea chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
that was so sweet! I love it! :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »