Reviews for Troubled Times
YouSuck chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
There's this new little gadget called spell check. Why don't you use it. Also, be realistic cuz why would the Curtis' parents choose to have another kid when they already have two grown children?
ronelle chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
pony is so cute. i can't wait until my nephew learns to walk.
sassygirl57 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Stupid Sandy. She said Soda was to keep him since he's the dad. Can't wait for the sequel. Great story.
sassygirl57 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Aww, poor Pony. It's hard when babies get sick.
sassygirl57 chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
Nice chapter, I like this side of Dally. Pony's having nightmares, but what about?
sassygirl57 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
I love this side of Dally. I thought he had a softer side, somewhere lol. I feel bad for Pony though, It's tough when your used to being the one getting all the attention Great chapter.
sassygirl57 chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Ok, Why would Sandy abandon her child? She is annoying me know. It's like she doesn't want to take responsability for what happened. Oh well, Soda, and the rest of the gang will take good care of Shayne.
sassygirl57 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Man, that was a good chapter. The baby came out fast too. This will get interesting.
sassygirl57 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Sandy's a moron for leaving, but I guess she didn't have much of a choice since her parents made her go. I love when Pony talks, he's so cute. Good chapter.
sassygirl57 chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Lol, I can imagine the cotton candy getting everywhere. I always get it on my face and hands when I eat it. I like this story.
sassygirl57 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh no, poor Johnny. Well, At least they didn't kill him or nothing.
sassygirl57 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Aww, that chapter's so cute. I love how everyone ineracts with Pony. I also thought it was cute the way Pony wanted Dally.
sassygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nice story, I like it. I always got mad when Sandy hurt Soda though. Would you mind reviewing my story "Somewhere that's Green"?
SlashLover93 chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
I thought the Dally & Pony parts were adorable! I could actually see that happening! In your sequel you should have more of thos Dally and Pony moments! I know its been years since you wrote this... but PLEASE write the sequel! XD
mdaxoxo chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
alright I'm not going on. Child birth takes more than a few minutes and you don't just pop a baby out in the middle of a PUBLIC park! And the paramedics wouldn't have just let them go! Are you entirely fucked in the head or do just not care to write a GOOD storey? The plots nice but you don't just go around saying you were raped like that *Snaps fingers* did you even TRY to understand the emotional trauma of Rape or being PREGNANTE (Yes that's how it's spelt) with the monsters child no less! It was great up until taht point. Yes this is a FLAME and I hope it's taken as one!