Reviews for Brotherly Duties
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/8
I enjoyed reading this so much! I love how close the Weasley family are and also how in character everyone was. I liked how human Percy seemed, as well! Sometimes characterisation of him can be a bit weird but you got him perfectly :D
RedDwarfFanatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is really sweet. I love how they are all in character!
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Ohhh, that was so cute! Wonderful work. Loved it.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow, I really like this. It feels so in-character and is also such a nice tale of fraternal bonding. Great work!
BookReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed it.
Gundam-Potter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely adorable. I love this so much. You have no idea. Thank you!
Eavis chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
D'AWWWWW!
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
A really adorable story.

I love the Weasleys, love how close they can be.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was so cute! thank you so much for writing this! :D
SafaiaFureia chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely loved that! Its one of the very very very few times I've ever had the pleasure to see Percy being so so so HUMAN! I think you did one hell of a job (pardon my language) on all the Weasley's characteristics and attitudes and if your fic that you mentioned is about them then its going to be the first one I start reading in the morning!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is charming and wonderful. The brotherhood of the Weasleys- all of them, not just Ron and perhaps the twins- is too rarely explored, and this story is just a fantastic expression of their family done right. You're awesome.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww! I love the idea of it becoming a tradition. Very cute.

PS: I also love awkwardly-comforting!Percy as well, haha
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
AWWWWWWWWW :)
SheWhoDancesWithPeacocks chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm in love with this piece! I thrive on warm fuzzies and this was just wonderful. I love the characterization of Charlie, since we hardly get to see any of him in the books.
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2011