Reviews for Brotherly Duties
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/23
Aww! That's so fluffy... I like the fact you initially separated the twins. It makes them more real; that they can actually be two separate people doing two separate things. And the whole uptight-but-benevolent thing Percy had going on was really fluffy and sweet. :)
Stine chapter 1 . 6/5
Aww!

Thanks for writing and sharing
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 5/22
Aww this is so cute! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :3 I love stories about Weasley family traditions where something is passed down from child to child. At one fic, I read that the brothers passed down a book on how to charm witches. And then I see this and I can instantly tell that this is gonna be beautiful! I wonder how Bill coped with it. It's probably hard being the eldest. And Ginny. Wonder if all four brothers joined her down the Common Room. That'll be pretty adorable! Thanks for the fluffy fic!
Loved it!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 4/8
This was just too cute!
Lily chapter 1 . 4/1
Cuute (-:
IceLady99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Awwwww this was so sweet. I wonder what happened with Ginny when she came to Hogwarts? Did Ron comfort her?Because that's kind of hard to imagine.
Anyway great oneshot.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Aww, adorable Weasleys. :)
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Sigh

Is there no way to favorite this multiple times? Coz this deserves it. :P
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I enjoyed reading this so much! I love how close the Weasley family are and also how in character everyone was. I liked how human Percy seemed, as well! Sometimes characterisation of him can be a bit weird but you got him perfectly :D
FamilyGuyFanatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is really sweet. I love how they are all in character!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Ohhh, that was so cute! Wonderful work. Loved it.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow, I really like this. It feels so in-character and is also such a nice tale of fraternal bonding. Great work!
BookReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed it.
Gundam-Potter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely adorable. I love this so much. You have no idea. Thank you!