Reviews for Brotherly Duties
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22
OMIGOSH. ONe of the best fanfics ive read in a while!
A chapter 1 . 4/17
Aw, that was a very nice read.
Malohipie chapter 1 . 2/16
I really liked this! So realistic! Thanks for writing
JBrocks917 chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
oh my god this is the cutest thing. smiling like crazy. i’m in love with the weasleysfluffy interactions), especially the way you wrote them. great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
That was cute! Keep up the good work!
god i love this chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
god I love this so much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Loved it!
zuppercat chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Ahw this is so sweet :3
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Aww! That's so fluffy... I like the fact you initially separated the twins. It makes them more real; that they can actually be two separate people doing two separate things. And the whole uptight-but-benevolent thing Percy had going on was really fluffy and sweet. :)
Stine chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Aww!

Thanks for writing and sharing
CDR. Grae chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Aww this is so cute! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :3 I love stories about Weasley family traditions where something is passed down from child to child. At one fic, I read that the brothers passed down a book on how to charm witches. And then I see this and I can instantly tell that this is gonna be beautiful! I wonder how Bill coped with it. It's probably hard being the eldest. And Ginny. Wonder if all four brothers joined her down the Common Room. That'll be pretty adorable! Thanks for the fluffy fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Loved it!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This was just too cute!
Lily chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Cuute (-:
IceLady99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Awwwww this was so sweet. I wonder what happened with Ginny when she came to Hogwarts? Did Ron comfort her?Because that's kind of hard to imagine.
Anyway great oneshot.