Reviews for Shades of Grey: The Aftermath
SG1rocks chapter 31 . 8/4/2010
wow, I know this is an older story, but I still had to leave you a note to say that this is one helluva Carterfic. Thoroughly enjoyed your efforts. Wish you were still fanfic-ing.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 31 . 11/1/2007
Good story! But it would have been more fun if you made it a Sam/Harm story instead a Sam/Jack story.

Do you plan a sequel?
smithcrafter chapter 31 . 9/28/2007
Interesting to read a "whump" story that did NOT feature Jack or Daniel. But for the record, a mole STILL isn't a rodent. :)
smithcrafter chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
OK, I was trying to wait and review the entire story all at once, but the zoologist in me has to soothe my poor insulted rodent friends. A MOLE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT A RODENT! It's an insectivore! :( :)
ScienceGeek chapter 31 . 4/3/2006
I just realized that I never reviewed this-thanks for sharing this link with me Mandy. (This is Deejay from GW) I've never watched much of Jag, so I don't know much about those characters, but I sure wanted to pound them a few times in this piece. This story sure was a wild ride that I quite enjoyed.
FORD B chapter 31 . 1/22/2006
A very good story you wrote here. Glad to have been able to read it.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 31 . 1/6/2006
Fantastic Samfic! I've added a link to your fic in my Carterfic list. Thanks so much for writing a fic where Sam gets to be the heroic figure who stands through all that the bad guys can dish up! Carter Rocks!

Please write another fic soon :)
sg1 huge fan chapter 31 . 1/5/2006
how about a sequal, then we get something to read and you get all those lovely reviews in your box! I would like to say thanx 4 a gr8 story!
Ilovesg1 chapter 31 . 1/3/2006
Good closing chapters. Nice touch, fixed Stan's brain (he had a brain) injury but not the broken nose! I love when Janet is on the warpath. The smuck Simms

is Simmons son? Hum, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
Ann-sgcfan chapter 31 . 1/3/2006
Great story! I love JAG and SG-1 so I'm hoping their is a sequel as the ending was left open to more adventure! Thanks for keeping with the story.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 31 . 1/3/2006
More stories inour future yes?

Happy writing,

Katie
Chezza chapter 31 . 1/3/2006
Just like to say, I've followed this fic from start to finish and have totally enjoyed it, even though I don't actually watch JAG so I didn't know the characters beforehand. It had a good dose of intrigue and mystery mixed in with lots of action and a clever plotline. I also enjoyed the added dash of UST. It was nice to see it being acknowledged without letting it take over the story. And the epilogue was very intriguing. Perhaps we'll be seeing Brad again in the future?
Nighshae chapter 31 . 1/2/2006
You are going to follow this up, right? Right?

Good story, very well done. nice ending, the team working together is always a good thing! :D
BookWorm37 chapter 31 . 1/2/2006
ROTFLOL at that A/N. No cheese or corn in sight! I seriously can't stop laughing though.

I hope you write more stuff soon, this was a very great story and I would love to read a 'low carb' sequal...actually I'd love to read any story you put up here.
BookWorm37 chapter 30 . 1/2/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I loved every word of it. It's so sweet how Jack is being all jealous of Sam and how she interacts with Harm. That's so cool. Excellent character interaction and the scene selection. That was such a sweet thing that Daniel and Teal'c did.