Reviews for Hidden Qualities
kitty chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
really wish you'd update this... i love it!
Riya chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I can't wait to see what happens... this will probably keep me up at nights :) pls update soon
danita3 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
please complete this story , its too good to be left :( , i cant wait to know whats gonna happen next , and i've been waiting for like , ever , please finish it :(
Inkbug chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Hello!

I know that it's been quite some time since this fic has been updated, but I really enjoy it- and I'd love to get another chapter if possible? You've got a very good writing style and I love your portrayl of the characters. :)

Anyway- hope this gets to you and have fun writing whatever else! :D
danita3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
awesome story , i cant wait to know whats gonna happen next , i wish i was good as you :) , maybe you can read my story and help a little with it :) .
Holly-Batali chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Nice! I know you haven't updated this in ages, but can you PLEASE finish it?
doodle-chan chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
what does Malevolence want with Bridge?

r u going to update this story?

cause i really want to know what happens!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMG! Who the hell does Malovence thinks he (or she, i'm not sure) is? What will happen to Bridge?
cami chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Hey! When are you gonna update? I really wanna know what happens! PLEASE!
jinkastorm chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
happy update indeed. Update please!
kitsune chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
hey, come on now! It's been over a year since you've updated this, so you need to update it now! please?
Terrific Tina chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Good story. Can't wait to read the rest. When will you update? No flames possible.
JourneyoftheLost chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
I think that this story is pretty good. I am really enjoying reading it and I am sad that you haven't updated in a while. I hope the story continues, I would like to see what happens next.
cinderella chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
aw, you dont update anymore... UpDATE!
can't tell you chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
it's a really good story you should continue...i'll be waiting )