Reviews for Does Anyone Notice?
snapecharmer12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What a sweet story! Who knew under all that bravado Hermione was worried that she wasn't noticed... haha- I love it.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Ouch! A little hard on Harry there, I don't think he's ignorant. I did like how the characters were done though, Hermione always seems the secretly insecure type
angelps7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
aw this is so mushy i love it! so much fluff hehe... great job! :D
autumnlover chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
aw, i love ron! he's so sweet1 and all of your oneshots are amazing1 man, im glad i found your stories1 they're fab!
Ianinna Fallenheart chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love that Ron is so spot-on. You wrote both of the characters very well, and I could easily see them studying (or not) in the common room. I especially liked Ron's apprehension. Keep it up. :)
fancycup411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
aw this is soo cute!
TheSingingBlob chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hah, great! That was always one of my favorite movie/book R/HR moments: Ron always noticing when Hermione disappeared with that Time Turner when nobody else seemed to.

My current favorite fic line:

Hermione took in his confused expression and shook her head. “That we are dating, Ron, do try to keep up, please."

That is a very Hermione line. Very, very Hermione. Another success!

-TheSingingBlob-

PS: Your pygmy puff quote on the bottom of your profile is spelled wrong. It's Pygmy, not pgymy, FYI.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That's very sweet. I always thought Hermione should be a bit insecure. I don't know ... it just seemed like it would be part of her character.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hermione? Problems with Malfoy? Those are usually solved by a straight left and all the useful stuff learned by the DA. Pretty good if extreme fluff. Are you a Flashman fan by any chance?
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Excellent, excellent, absolutely EXCELLENT, as usual. I'm quite jealous of your ginormous amount of writing talent, I'll admit! :-). Keep up the absolutely PERFECT, WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS work! FABULOUS job! I'm off to read your latest story now!
mellowsound chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was so sweet! Oh my God! I need a tisue!
my name is bubblesugarmonkey chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
*crowd goes"aaw"* that was sweet. You should write some more, I would definetly read them!
Mrs. H Potter chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Great story! Write more stories! Your are a great author!
suckr4romance chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aw! so perfect.

- Christine

PS: Thanks for reviewing my fic, "In Nomine Amoris"!
griffin14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw. Cute. Wierd, but whatever.

annie