Reviews for Rights, Recklessness, and a Lip Gloss Addiction
Secret marauder chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Seriously need an end to this! A good read.
Msmellaa chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
Ahhh please, please, please come back to finish writing this amazing piece of art :3
I always love how people have this amazing plot, and no one seems to know what the hell is going to happen.. But please write on?
AliceToy2 chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
good chapter
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
yay! pleez update and continue! im a fan! :)
Tishica chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
i love the story please update soon )
Stormageddan chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
Going to write more?...Thought not...
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 23 . 1/17/2009
OHH! CLIFFHANGER! pleez update and continue! im a fan! :o)
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 17 . 1/17/2009
wait im confused. are you going to say later on what happened with draco and ginny acting so strange? i have so many ideas going through my head right now! anyway, can wait to read on! im a fan! :o)
AliceToy2 chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
very good story. love how it is playing out so far. i hope there is a bit more irony yet to come.
Dramionelvr chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
after so long I reread the story and read the new chapters and realized why I had begun reading this story almost a year ago... it's brilliant! Hope that this time updating won't take almost a year.

-Dramionelvr
Ocean of Dreams chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
Yay! I just found your story from one of my reviewer's favorites...so I read it. Good chapter! Love the alter ego Hermione. Update soon! :)
Lacrymose chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Cool. Light and easy to read.
dsforever chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
wah! i love club scenes P. its getting intense. will draco and hermione be together? buh buh buh...hehe. update soon!
magicalwriter chapter 23 . 7/30/2007
I loved it. You have got to write more and fast. I might die of excitement. Please, you have to write more.
pihfwoer chapter 10 . 7/29/2007