Reviews for My Blue Roses
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I enjoyed reading this.
ashz20 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
i absolutely love it! personally i think you should have gone on. excellant job!
v son sayian chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very cute
Samix chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Very good idea, I like it! Please keep updating, I like how you write.

Lady Em-Chan
hm chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I think it is a bummer that this is justa one-shot. I really liked it alot.
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Whee! Me likey, me likey! How pretty! Your description is enchanting, and w00t! Krayon's such a badboy! XP I'm such a nut. Lurved the one shot, twas beautiful, lol. Lovin the dress Erutis has on. Oh, btw, I get the distinct feeling you'd rather Erutis had longer hair. _- Hehe, and you've taken the liberty to extend it. Hehe, nice.

P.S.- Aw, I won the weekly contest? T_T I'm so moved and touched! I'd like to thank all the little people...I could've done it without them, but then I wouldn't've looked quite as good. XP just kidding! Hehe, a friend of mine said that in jest once and I found it most appropriate! _

Cheers!
The Qster chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
AW! *melts* I've been a DD fanatic for a few years now, and the last time I looked at the fanfics there were so few! Now I look, and there's WAY more! ErutisKrayon is definatelly one of my fav pairings (we all know RaeEclipse is adorible), but your one-shot was so kawaii! It'd be great if you continued, but if not, whatever. May the Kawaii be with you! _

Sign off, The Qster