Reviews for Revenge: Best Served Cold
gsrgirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
LMAO ahahaha great story LOL! Made me laugh :)

GSR FOREVER YEAAH!
247malec chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hey there, it is I. I just realised that even though i read this i never actually reviewed, in the conventional sense. You know i loved it, anything that involves the demise of she who must nit be names gets my vote. I know you've gotten over it now but just incase lol, don't worry about the 'bad' review, some of the sara fans are fanatical about everything being totally in character, they dont seem to get that this was just a mindless bit of fun...

Anyway, keep writing, see you friday, x
Lin chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMG this is hilarious ! I couldn't believe Sara would do something bad, just get her sick or something, OMG she popped her eyeballs ! This really is hilarious, I'm sending this to a friend, absolutely priceless !
Tabbiez chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Muwahahaha! Down with Sofia! XD Great fic, I really enjoyed it.
just me chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ha! Ha! Ha! I just love a story that has Spork meeting her fate. Loved your story. Thanks for the laugh. I can just SEE the result of the sneeze.
marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i loved this story.. something different is always good.. :)
Glady01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I honestly dont like to write poor reviews, but I really think your writing needs to be polished up. I think you really took Sara's out of character, making her seem immature and silly.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
that was so cool.

i loved it, and for grissom to not notice for four months, that was so cool, and it shows he obviously doesnt feel the way he does about sara to sofia as well.

one question though?

is sofia dead? blind? in the hospital? and if sofia is dead what happened to her body, and what will happen to sara?

or is this just light hearted sofia killing humour, strings left flying on purpose kind of story?
shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Oh, man. I just loved that one! I can't believe that works! How did you come up with that one. I loved that for two reasons. 1. my favorite character did what she had to do to get her man (Even though it's the one I don't like her with) and 2. I just plain hate Sophia. Great story.
fredchester chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
oohh! evil20x :D - you have it all wrong though, you're eyeballs won't pop out, if you sneeze with your eyes open... its a myth... *thwacks self in the head for being a know-it-all* - anyway, i love the story though. haha.. it's so cute and the fact that you killed sophia is priceless! haha... i love :D
Lia chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
If you're trying to make Sarah look like an evil, immature, obnoxious bitch then you've succeeded. There's no way Grissom or anyone else could possibly want someone like her as you've written her here.