Reviews for This is how you were
Trinabear chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Wow! What a cliffhanger! And it has been over two YEARS since this story was last updated! Yikes! Please continue this story! I have gotta find out ( like Kagome ) why Sesshoumaru is so emotionless toward her. Also, it would be nice is Inuyasha received a personality transplant due to the future beingchanged and all... I mean, come on! He wants Kikyo yet he will not let Kags go have a little bit of happiness for herself because he thinks that she belongs with him too! He is so mixed up in the head! Anyway, please finish this Great story! Thanks!
Smile Black chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Why does it stop? o.O I LOVE it! There is definitely not enough of this story!
Lady Black Inu chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Keep updating pleaseeeeeee
Glassstar93 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Hope you update! :)
ummIDK chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god, I know you haven't updated this story in a while but if you could start up again that would be amazing I love both of your stories they make my day when I'm having a bad one so if you could please oh please update soon!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my goodness I'm going to go crazy until This Is How You were finished! Seriously, I really hope you start that up soon because, I'm in love with this story! Super unique having Naruku in the middle of time and for pulling all the others plus the demon in Kikyos body. It is a very detailed and well written story. I'm so excited about the sequel. Thank-you very much for all the hard work you put in to this.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I wonder, has she realized who Inuyasha actuly is?
SamirahAislin chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I really like this story and hope to read until the end as soon as you update. :) I love being about to imagine exactly what you say and I adore that you have this talent to write properly. I look forward to your writings. Forever Sam.
mikansakuraangel chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Ooo this story is good i love it!
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
So... is there any chance of an update? It's been quite awhile since your last update and I've been wondering if you plan to continue your wonderful story.
Veraozao chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
love it! Kiss
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
Update soon please this is really good
Ninja Star Light chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Awee everything is tieing down to this night! So anxious now! *bites on nails in worry* update soon!
nicki-minaj's wife chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Omg! U have to finish this! U jst have tooo! I knt believe u jst left it lyk that! Aaahhh im gonna die of suspence. Y is sesshomaru lyk that towards her nd humans. I jst gotta know! Please, please, please, please finish this. I know "to see the unnoticed when blind" is lyk my all tym favorite story but jst pleeeeaase finish this story.
kagome'slove chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
hey hope u can update soon, dying to know what happens next...