Reviews for A Life Worth Living
KillahBlade chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Loved this story very much. You're writing is excellent! It's really crazy to imagine Beldo as a character rather then the obligatory villain.

It's easy to see by the character development and actions that you're really into anime, right? I think that theme worked out perfectly for Azure Dreams. Had just the right amount of Drama and some comic relief to go with it. Like I said, Really awesome story.

Even though it was really good, There's a few things that weren't touched on in the story...

1. Does Beldo only have one arm? I thought he only had one at the beginning of the story but there's a few scenes where he uses to arms/hands... So I wasn't sure.

2. Beldo is the first (probably only) person who could ever fuse with monsters. That was a huge thing when you first meet him but never came up in this story (I was half expecting Elfie to be his new arm, But who want's to get rid of a rare new dog monster who speaks English AND is a damn good therapist).

3. With Monster fusing, What happened to Kewne? Did Koh forgive him for the betrayal? If you reject the apology in the game, Kewne leaves and you never see him again (I forgave him though P).

4. Koh and Beldo never directly run into each other in the story... But i'm assuming the story takes place after Koh defeats him on the top floor. Beldo spends alot of time in the town afterwards and somehow never runs into Koh? Even after asking Nico (his fiance) about him the first day and talking to his mother and sister? Koh's feelings are never really touched up on except when he feels bad for "stealing" Furs stuff.

Anyway, even though Koh's encounter with Beldo would have been very dramatic... I'm kinda glad you kept Koh pretty much mute. Haha.

Azure Dreams is amazing, The story is defiantly a 9/10 other then the little plot holes. Keep writing friend, You have great talent!
Someone chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
That was amazing story! I really loved it. It was like the ending that was missing in the original game. Really really wonderful work!
Jet Black Jr chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
I just want to say that I LOVE THIS STORY! I've read every in one day. I've always been a big fan of Azure Dreams and even after I beat it, I still play the game and its been over five years. What really got me into this story was that it was about the mysterious villan, Beldo. It's a shame that you've only gotten four reviews, you deserve more. I didn't even know that Azure Dreams was also a gameboy game, do you know where I can find it?

You are a really talented writer and I can't wait for your next story; You've just made my favorites list! Keep up the great work!
herr.flick chapter 10 . 9/14/2005
Great work! :)
herr.flick chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
I like it so far, keep updating :)
herr.flick chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I love Azure dreams fanfics, unfortunaly there are so few of them. But i would love to read yours.