Reviews for After Death
Xelako chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Please continue this! It's killing me how it isn't going forward you know and Angel is so... I don't know but it makes me sad then angry with him and I'm somehow starting to like Spike!
Kryptonite12 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Ugh! That was SUCH a great story! I am so mad I just found this. Really would have loved to see where this went. Any way u could continue? If u do I would LOVE it!
Frizbee chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
I like it... I like all of the post-chosen fics. Keep up the good work and just know that people enjoy your writing!
RGreen chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
hi

i loved this story its so different then others iv read but in a good way lol

rgreen
ufc91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Re: Version on your site.

I really liked how you included both BtvS characters and Angel characters without taking away personality or heart from them. Your Cordelia is perfectly in character and so if your Buffy - which is a rarity!

Well done!
l chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
I like your stories but i'm not overly keen on angel still being so hung up on buffy when he has just slept with cordelia and told her he loves her, maybe if you explained y he is doing this it would be easier to understand, if he still wants buffy y do you have him with cordelia she would never stand for that
me chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
update soon please... good! ness!
kwizbit chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
I love this story! Are you going to continue? It's been a long time since you've updated. I hope you will!
Taters-Kay chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
i love it you should write more it's interesting and i love how Cordy is still spunky and powerful
Tish chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
I love this story... everyone is perfectly in character and completely believable. Smug Spike, angry Buffy, hung-up Angel and slap-some-sense-into-him Cordy. I especially love the way you explained how Spike deserved humanity more than Angel did, although as an Angel fan I can't help but feel sorry for the poor tortured vampire... Please please continue! This is amazing work.
elle m chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
hey i do. i am in chapter 1 but i can't wait to read on the next chapters. so please dont stop writting.
goldenshadows chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
hope you update soon
Summersfan chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
You know what? This makes your other fic even better by fleshing out Angel. I thought it was off for you to be writing one dimensionally, and here you are, fleshing him out. bravo!
spikespet2002 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Like Cordy telling Angel off. It's fun. Thanks.
kargrif chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
god someone smack that man ...hard!

i've always loved b/s and really didn't see much a/c until reruns of angel last year, but since then i have just loved them together. I love the way these two stories compliment each other.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »