Reviews for The Last of the Dragons
Fay chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
This is really great!

It would be lovely to see you continue this fic I love ryu/nina fics
Angel987 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hey! Love your fic so far it's really good. Im a huge ryu and nina fan and I like that they've grown up together in this. I want them to be together or at east give me more interaction where it's just those two :) you haven't updated in a while but if your still there pleaaaaseupdate!
Sonnenfrost chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
finally a good BoF story

I like your plot and the way you made the characters.

It is a little confusing about the other dragons. Are they born dragons or do they receive some sort of powers.

I've got a suggestion for you: in most BoF games Ryu has beside his transformation healing abilities, whereas Nina uses Attack magic.

Since he is no human, there shouldn't be problems in him using magical powers. I also think you could use the semi-dragon form of BoV IV, it should fit good in your story.
arcangel chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Una muy buna historia. ┬┐continuara con ella?
xerrex chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
This story's beginning to get very interesting- it would be such a waste to see it discontinued. Hopefully, you decide to recontinue this! :)
chrin chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Ok, so you haven't updated in forever but it's a good story, the plot is intriguing and the lay out is nice.
Weaver Chance chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Nice story!
valhallaknight chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Hi author.

I have been reading this fic for some time now.I just want to give some are The Three Wisest Pieces of Advice:first,analyzd the story,second,think of some possible conclusions,third,understand where the story is going.

Anway...This is a nice fic...
ronee chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Heya!

I've always liked this fanfic eves since you wrote this fic.I hope that you can fully continue the chapter(s)...

I'll love it if you could continue writing with youre writing habits while I still have my reading habits!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
this is a good chapter!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
this is an interesting chapter by the way I like your idea! How many chapter do you think you'll have?
Pyrokitsuna chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
That was a great first chapter I forgot to review your prologe there sorry!
GuyverZero chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
this has been great so far looking foward to the next it up
GreatLarry chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Like the story so far, just update plz! I will give u 2 (count them) 2 cookies for it, more than Dragonien. Anyway, I like how Ryu is this shy guy with the women. Anyway, plz update soon and if u need a proofreader for errors, plz email it to me, because I am good at that.

Thanks and keep up the good work
Dragonien and Shikamaru chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
when are you gonna write more? i want some more of it. if ya write more ill give you a cookie D you know you want it.