Reviews for Towering Velveteen
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
yes, this seems to be quite a lovely story. please, do update soon, mate.

UPDATETH!
skrblr chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I've only recently seen the Scissorhands movie, but it was ever so good. In any case, I've greatly enjoyed thy story thus far! I look forward with great eagerness to the next chapter. Please write more?
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
What a great idea for a cross over - Hedwig and Edward.. wow !

I love both of those films and you did an amazing job of capturing both of the characters perfectly.

I am so adding this to my faves!
Sailor Flora chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Very well written. I absolutely love anything by Tim Burton, and haven't seen a decent fic until now. Please update soon!
Mina chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is a very well-written story. I have no idea who Hedwig is, and I don't really care about her Angry Inch, but please, do continue writing, as I care very much about Edward Scissorhands.
Z-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i think it ate my first review but i wanted you to know that i really like this fic and Hedwig but i never heard of that movie before. pleaxe write more soon!
Z-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I've never heard of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, but I like your story and the character Hedwig. Please write more soon k?
Ghetto Friend chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Omg. This is probably one of the few crossovers I never would have thought about. But it is going so good so far! I LOVE how you wrote Hedwig, even just little things like how she stands or her expression and especially her clothes. xD ANd I like how you portrayed Edward in this chapter too, for the same reason. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this fic!