Reviews for Part II: Checkmate
uma.ramrup chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Man ,I just love this. I wish you would write more. :(
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aww, these two little fics are so sweet. Well done!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wonderful, and so Dumbledore. Very sweet, love the reason why he cant tell her of his love.
o0Anonymous0o chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very good fic. It really captures Dumbledore's self-imposed solitude and his ability to find happiness in life's small joys.

This fic definitely made my night. Thank you.
caramelapples chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was so good! I loved the ending so much! ;o)
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
It's quite different, but sweet and it's a good one-shot. 10/10
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That, (and the prequel) is so sweet. Now, im not a admm fan but i loved that :D
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This, like his companion piece (or even more) is very beautiful and very sad.

Bye
Saint Potter chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wonderful story. Incredibly sad, but very sweet. Unfortunately, that's the way it must be with those two. Good work!
Alesia G chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I read these two together. They are both sad and sweet at the same time.
ashattack chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
oh, how sweet! I really enjoyed this!
White Scaramouche chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Great descriptive detail. Nothing was too over the top, but it was still sentimental. Dumbledore and McGonagall are very accurate.
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I loved both parts one and two! And though I would love to see AD and MM married, I do not believe it to be so. That is why I would rank your two pieces near the top of my favorites list. You have shown their love for each other through their deep friendship without having to give them a physical relationship. Two truely brilliant pieces! Thank you! :)
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I so love this part. You explain it all and one can totally understand the paralel between the game and life and how he can't let his guard down. Cool lines about the timing and sherbet lemons, and Minerva not getting married. Brilliant last line, too!
fluffy-89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005