Reviews for Subterfuge
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is great! I love it!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"He so ruled."

I can almost hear his voice, I get such a good sense of his character in this fic. : )
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Lololololol! This is really funny!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
xD Omg, I loved the comment on how Flash didn't need an audience for when he jerks off xD Awesome!

Actually... I just loved this in general :D

Thanks for sharing!

- SoOutOfControl.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
XD
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
"There was NO justice in the League."

I love the irony of that line. And it's so true; they really should respect him much more.

But Bat-baiting is FUN!
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I really liked this, it had so many great lines. And I love the word "kerfuffled". One thing I thought though, it's good to add emphassis, and it worked with part of your stuff, but I thought in some places it really wasn't needed, and just still, very good. Wally RULZ!
John Locke chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Bat-baiting seems like fun. Great, ni fantastic job!
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I was laughing so hard during all of this. From the 'Not going there's to Batman's shocked twitches and becoming 'kerfuffled'... it was all great.

But my favourite part would have to be 'He SO ruled'. Is there any more Flash-like sentiment than that?
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I like the way you've "bolded" some words to put more emphasis on them. And just love the part "unless what Hawkgirl had told him about Diana was true... He was so not going there" A funny line, that one! Anyway, I loved the story, keep up the good work!

NC
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
XD Funny.
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Heh heh. This was great. xD
osadjsapomao chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Shoot.

Too good.

Not too many fics on this site (including mine) impress me, but yours definitely did. I love the subtle humour. Wow, you're good. I get distracted easily, though. Those bolded words sort of threw me off...that's just me, though. Stupid, stupid me.

Good job!
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was excellent! I was laughing my ass off! Eating oreos is a classic that shall be noted!
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
LOVE. SO MUCH LOVE. With the batbaiting and the shower ref and and OREOS!

...You should totally write more.