Reviews for Into the Sunset, Part I
Great chapter!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 57 . 8/23/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY..
liz-04 chapter 57 . 5/14/2012
Hey are you going to write any more stories? You should really do another Titanic one!
Alexandria'xx chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Ahh James Moody...i love him... this story is really good
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
its my favorit chapter to so far XD
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 57 . 2/25/2010
hey im sorry. i realized i never reviewed for this story. though i think aunt isabel is a b, im glad sarah and harryare married.

good ending
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Just dropping you a line to let you know that the plagiarist already reported to you has attempted to post her knockoff of this fic once again, under the new penname of "withlovealways." The story is now called "Afternoons in Utopia." I have filed an abuse report.

I also thought it might be interesting to you that the person who did this actually has a fic on your favorites list. The work is called "Life at Sea," and I believe you are the first review.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hello there!

I would've preferred to do this via PM, but as yours is turned off, I had to do it here; I hope you don't mind.

It has come to my attention that one of the new "Titanic" fanfics, "Two of Hearts" by ppaulla is a blatant rip-off of this fic. I left her a review highlighting the similarities, and I have reported the fic for abuse. I had a feeling you would also want to report the fic and/or discuss the matter with ppaulla; plagiarism is illegal, and I'm sure that you could not be happy with someone who ripped off your work.

Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk further. I'm very sorry someone was this rude to you; I suppose imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, even if it's rather appalling.

Cheers,

LazyChestnut
Eldalie chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
Oh, Harry, I haven't known you a week. We can't do this.

Now, that was realistic, and really understandable. Then, 24 hours later, she's all over him. The Titanic is going to sink shortly and all of that, but just because Jack and Rose did it it doesn't mean that in every single Titanic fic there must be a love scene at this very moment. After all, Harry does survive, so you were in no hurry. The fact that the scene itself wasn't really well written did count, I'm afraid.

Well, anyway. Just an opinion.
JustQuinn chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
"I love you too...god damn I love you" You could not have put it better, sent shivers all over my body. Well done!

J.Q.
tweetypie16 chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
Awesome story! I Love it! Keep up the good work!
elusivemuse chapter 57 . 4/20/2008
AW that's so cute! Brilliant story, you're such a peach!
tannersnemo chapter 27 . 2/29/2008
Yes! That's right, never lie to a woman. Harry's going to tell Sarah, and as much as I know that Rose will be angry with him, I hope he actually does tell her. And who knows, maybe Ruth will have been so shaken up by thinking Rose was dead that she'll leave her be and just let her live life her way.

Also, I'm wondering now who that little girl is...I'm trying to remember the movie, but there's only one little girl that stood out in my mind. The one Cal took as his own to get a lifeboat. Well, great writing so far!
tannersnemo chapter 26 . 2/29/2008
I've gotten this far into the story and love it, but there was something in this chapter that caught my attention.

You wrote that Sarah looked through the list of names and didn't find Rose's, but in the movie Rose did sign. And although she signed with Jack's last name, Dawson, I'm sure Sarah would have recognized his last name and put two and two together. Or not, I just want Sarah to find out that Rose is alive. I know you want the story to go according to the movie with Rose's parts (that's why Jack dies in your fic), but now that we've gotten past where the movie ends then you can have her find out about Rose.

But since you already wrote all the chapters, I'll have to read and find out. And I'm glad Ruth is showing some emotion for her daughter's 'death', for all the trouble she put her through prior to it.

Sorry for the longness of this. :P
Anonymous Writer chapter 57 . 1/22/2008
Over all, a beautifully written story. A few spelling errors, a few grammar errors, but a great story.

Off to read the sequel!