Reviews for Into the Sunset, Part I
Frau Bielschmidt chapter 2 . 1/17
Like the story, very much so in fact, but you have got to watch the run-on sentences and your use of 'ands' as well as the redundancy in some spots. If you can fix those at all you will certainly take this story from a 6 to a 10 in a heartbeat :D
DracoSly chapter 57 . 8/27/2014
Aw! I absolutely loved it! This story had me riveted from the beginning! I am curious as to what Rose is up to now and when/if she will contact Harry. Even though that could, and most likely will cause a big problem between him and Sarah. And oh my goodness, I love grandfather! I love how you portrayed him as well as George and even Taylor! Haha, sorry, I put all my thoughts and praises into this one review instead of spread out throughout the story, but like I said, I was riveted, I didn't even want to take the time to send a review each chapter! :)
Cassie-D1 chapter 57 . 8/4/2014
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so amazing!
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 57 . 8/23/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY..
liz-04 chapter 57 . 5/14/2012
Hey are you going to write any more stories? You should really do another Titanic one!
Alexandria'xx chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Ahh James Moody...i love him... this story is really good
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
its my favorit chapter to so far XD
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 57 . 2/25/2010
hey im sorry. i realized i never reviewed for this story. though i think aunt isabel is a b, im glad sarah and harryare married.

good ending
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Just dropping you a line to let you know that the plagiarist already reported to you has attempted to post her knockoff of this fic once again, under the new penname of "withlovealways." The story is now called "Afternoons in Utopia." I have filed an abuse report.

I also thought it might be interesting to you that the person who did this actually has a fic on your favorites list. The work is called "Life at Sea," and I believe you are the first review.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hello there!

I would've preferred to do this via PM, but as yours is turned off, I had to do it here; I hope you don't mind.

It has come to my attention that one of the new "Titanic" fanfics, "Two of Hearts" by ppaulla is a blatant rip-off of this fic. I left her a review highlighting the similarities, and I have reported the fic for abuse. I had a feeling you would also want to report the fic and/or discuss the matter with ppaulla; plagiarism is illegal, and I'm sure that you could not be happy with someone who ripped off your work.

Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk further. I'm very sorry someone was this rude to you; I suppose imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, even if it's rather appalling.

Cheers,

LazyChestnut
Eldalie chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
Oh, Harry, I haven't known you a week. We can't do this.

Now, that was realistic, and really understandable. Then, 24 hours later, she's all over him. The Titanic is going to sink shortly and all of that, but just because Jack and Rose did it it doesn't mean that in every single Titanic fic there must be a love scene at this very moment. After all, Harry does survive, so you were in no hurry. The fact that the scene itself wasn't really well written did count, I'm afraid.

Well, anyway. Just an opinion.
JustQuinn chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
"I love you too...god damn I love you" You could not have put it better, sent shivers all over my body. Well done!

J.Q.
tweetypie16 chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
Awesome story! I Love it! Keep up the good work!
elusivemuse chapter 57 . 4/20/2008
AW that's so cute! Brilliant story, you're such a peach!