Reviews for A Little Piece of You
Cosmyk Angel chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I like
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
The second version without a doubt, I think the first is patently unfair to Ginny, Harry and the readers.
gyphsy chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
i liked the alternate ending better
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
No contest, I definitely like the alternate ending (with Harry ALIVE) the best! I still thought the first ending was well-written, but it was just too depressing and such a downer. I would have liked a bit more on the alternate ending, however.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Alternate ending much appreciated!

I'm feeling better now!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
You little, piece of... How could you kill off Harry. I'm sad now. Bashes head on table... I needed something happy and you give me this.. bash... bash... bash. Maybe next chapter, happier?
Kage James chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Sad, but good. I liked the ending of this one the most, although the alternate ending was nice.
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
that last part was just too sad :'(

nice one.
Courbeau chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow. I really liked both 'versions'. You're writing is excellent. I like dramatic endings, so that's one for the first. I like happy endings, so that's one for the second. Both really good. I really liked them.

Melissa
J. J. Bear chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
2nd ending! I can't stand the thought of any one of them dying. Especially Harry or Ginny. Great story, though.
summershine chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I liked the first "version" better. I thought that it fitted better with the story, and was more heartfelt. However, I did like the second version, simply because I am all for happy HarryxGinny endings. Good job, I liked both versions quite a bit.
MarinePotterfan chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
The Alt ending is the way I feel that JKR is going to end the story. I don't think that she is going to kill Harry off after the horrable life he has so he can live happly everafter.

MPF
BornGenius chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
The whole story is good, but I like the alternate ending better...
FantasyLover74 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
I hated that you killed Harry off in the first part the second part was much better.
likE.W0Ah.itS.liV chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
omg when i read the first one i was just staring at the screen. and i was like what? and then i got all teary and my stomach felt strange. and then i read the altrenate ending and i was like phew.. much less scary. sorry i just don't like the thought of dead harry. amazing story though, i loved it. very well written.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »