Reviews for The Hunter is Hunted
SilverOnith chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Cmon' now! you must review! it's been over a year, and this is possibly the best Idea in terms of metroid/AVP fic i've seen s far. PLease update.

And I do believe that the space pirates could be plotting somewhere in the background, as if to say: "Forget the hunter's powers! We'll try and capture those weierd looking things instead!", but they fail horribly, and ridley is just laughing at thier stupidity. something along those lines.
anonomous chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
its the metroid prime not mother brain

make the preadators see that they cannot win and join samus
Shadow Fox777 chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
Dang, Talk about your bad situations. Dark Samus, Space Pirates, And The Prediturs? Talk about your three on one, and being out numbered at least 100 to one. Such poor odds. Hear's routing for you Samus!
Warlordomega chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
This is an okay story but you make the predators to weak. These are the ultimate hunters we are talking about. They should atleast provide more of a fight. But none the less a good story kinda short but good.

p.s. I wonder what shes going to do with the alien?
SlayerIssac chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Good... but rather short.
SlayerIssac chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Dude, this is cool. Loved every thing so far, now try to keep it up.
FFFX chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
The beast is obviously the Alien because acid and the fact that it came after avp leads to the assumption. Also, the dark pirates thing is cool, I thought about stuff like that before...
Karasu87 chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Need to work on your punctuation's, but other than that it's still pretty good. I don't really know about Predator names.
NoOnSh I'm lazy chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
I cant do names sorry bud... good story though
Karasu87 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Still pretty good. I think it might be interesting to see Dark Samus. And it MAY be interesting to see some space pirates.
God of Static chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Please update soon!
William chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
This is a good story please update soon.. And add the Pirates please...
mdizzle chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I'm afraid that Ranma is only available on DVD and VHS. But you could get his magna too.
SoulCry chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
All ight, pal, now ya got me pissed!

you WILL update the second after you read this words or ill call the little "Hunter" to go to your place and beat you up until you are less than cream, got it?

Space Pirates would be good, but make them fight AGAINST the predators, ok?
theevilgood chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
This is a good story so far. Please continue.