Reviews for Medicine for the Healing
Sheena22 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Great story. Absolutely loved it.
ReighHPFiction chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Marrying Hinata to Neji doesn't sound like a decision Hiashi would make. Neji is the son of his identical twin brother, making Neji and Hinata's DNA almost that of siblings as opposed to cousins. The risk of genetic deformities would be too high.

Not flaming, just saying ot doesn't sound very realistic...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
SO COOL! Write more Gaahina is good but make more Sasuhina. SASUHINA FOREVER
kandita chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
hello! This story was good...however, this story needs a just cannot end this way:)!

Also I see that u are the author of a pretty amazing story:).
Nandiz chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I like VERY much your story :)

and I like your ending

great done :D
AmaiNeiko chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I loved your story, I've read quite a few that had extremely bad misc. errors and didn't have good character interactions or were too ooc but your story was just great and made me smile. I really wish there was an epilogue or longer ending but it's still great! w
ahbuggrit chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
This was a nice long fanfic to read :)

Some good interaction between Gaara and Hinata. I particularly enjoyed your ending - I think it's better that they didn't get married or run away together so young. It was also nice to see that Hiashi wasn't a complete bastard.

You've got some good descriptive writing style as well :) Keep up the awesome work

Diehard243 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
YES DEAR GOD GAARA WINS! :D I was sooo worried cause people were like 'It was good but that ending...' It wasn't that bad.
e chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
der needs tuh be an epilouge!
shukakuzguurl chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
hate the ending love the story
shukakuzguurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
yes! it works! uhh sorry i havent evn red this yet uh yah...
champylin chapter 10 . 11/10/2008

I've already read this fic for over 3 times already but it never seems to get old... The story is not exactly heart-wrenching, I did not have tears welling in my eyes, but surely it had this aura that made me kept reading over and over... the characters were well rounded and I totally love them... the love between Hinata and Gaara was illustrated as young forbidden love nicely... I hope you'll make an epilogue or a sequel... it'll really make me happy... I bet most of your readers would... _
D Angel chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
I really LOVE this story..I like everything..and the end :)
gaby chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
...Well i did like your fanfic, but i think it could have been better. I would have like to read lime and lemon scenes...DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M NOT A PERVERT!The romance could have been more developed u know between Gaara and Hinata and what about shukaku? I think that gaara was out of character...I mean "i love you" WTF Gaara would never say that and you could have describe the settings...well i hope you improve your writting but i must said i liked the vocabulary you used i will keep on reading your fanfics till then good luck!
Ngoc Chau chapter 10 . 1/3/2008