Reviews for Crazy Little Thing
Blueezy chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
uber depressing and yet I love it. gosh for some reason, I seem to really like angst. (i love angst with happy endings even more though)

I wish kyo would see the light and realize kagura is way better for him than tohru! (_
Kitoky chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Oh this last drabble was so good. I was crying. Like. No seriously, crying.

Adding to favorite stories.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That's adorable. I love Kagura, after hearing her confession and how she really came to love Kyo.

It's sad that they didn't get together, although it does make their story bittersweet.
MisSs005 chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Wow.. this stuff is good. But it's just a sad-kinda good y'know? -.-' Okay.. I probably dun' make any sense.. Anyhow, I would like it if you could make a bit of a happy-happy one. You don't have to, of course, but I'd really appreciate it.

Will definitely wait for the next chaps..!
the blanket chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
My dear God.

You are brilliant. These drabbles are so...

*insert noise of frustration at lack of vocabulary suitable for describing these lovely pieces here*

I adore Kagura x Kyou. There are just so many possibilities, so many different ways their relationship can work. A lot of Fruits Basket fanfictions portray her as this seriously one-dimensional character who does nothing but smack Kyou around; and that's ridiculous. There's a lot more to her than that. These ficlets capture their thoughts very well. They're both in character and there's just something about the way you write.

Please, do continue these soon.
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
I like this story! I think you should keep writing. I wonder how you're going to do the next one, because neither Kyou nor Kagura have blue eyes...
Acey Dearest chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Well, I liked this, at any rate, so... )

Your Kagura angst is pretty wrenching... my favorite lines were the "she knows it's sad and pathetic..." and where she knows full well he's not in love with her, but goes on pretending... poor Kagura.

Sincerely,

Acey

Promise Keeper chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
I'm not quite sure why you don't like this. I personally thought it was a beatiful thought written in a very sad and yet true to character way. As much as I love a good plot kind of fic, I'm also fond of looks into the minds of characters. This is one of the better ones of those that I've read. Great job!
Twerksie chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
OMG! This rocks! I really liked this chapter, and especially the last line.

Good work, as always. _
Lucinda the Maid chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
How do you get so good at Kagura angst? You have the girl down pat, I swear. Really enjoyed the implicitness of the theme and the repetition of Kagura's unfulfilled dreams. In your hands, this pairing is beautiful. I'd forgotten why they're my OTP until now. XD So, as usual, thank you for this. ((bows))

And might I say that I'm looking forward to the next drabble very much? As soon as I saw the theme, I knew it'd bring about an awesome piece of work.
HeartAngel chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
AW poor kagura!I SO can't wait till next chapter.
Ariyana chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
That was so sad but I loved it. You're doing a wonderful. You got the raw emotion of the moment and from Kyou's point of viwe no less. I look forward to your next installment.
Acey Dearest chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Oh... this was very lovely. The emotion in it especially- it's like a sucker punch. You could practically feel Kyo's pain over everything...

Glad to see you're back updating. Don't worry, any and all math classes are the devil incarnate... XD

Sincerely,

Acey

Lucinda the Maid chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
Woah... well first off, welcome back! I'd missed these stories, and this was quite a way to return to the site. Excellent work, to say the least. 'Twas brilliant in its short length and had so much emotion packed into so few words. The idea of Kyo thinking it's too late to make Kagura happy is genius, and the final line is a wonderfully harsh justification of this. Just... excellent. I loved this.
Promise Keeper chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
*Stunned* Whoa. Way to take the most painfully poignant scene of the Kyou/Kagura relationship and make it even more heartbreaking in the most beatiful way. Excellent, excellent job! Great concept, expertly written, and totally worth the wait.

Did I mention that I really, really liked this?