Reviews for Gil Grissom, pet sitter
Shippy15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was lovely. And as a cat owner, or should I say the property of said two cats, you've hit then nail on the head.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
The mental image of Grissom teaching Dinah how to use her toy made me laugh.

This was really cute.
Bob chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
The funny thing about that was that the only animals grissom ever looks at are bugs or some dead thing in a jar.
NyxPonderosa chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Aw! 'Dust' typical of sarah! lol. I normally dont read S/G but this one caught my attention
Leave chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hope this isn't the end of it.

Nice to read a fic that captures my attention from the first sentence.
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Cute fic. I liked it a lot.

Jackie
mbs-ca chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Grissom is so busted and Dinah challenged. :-) Giving instructions to the cat like she was a member of his team was priceless and such a Grissom thing to do.
Lin chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMG, the way Grissom was explaining the cat how to play with the toy was hilarious ! I can just see him doing that LOL. Funny story, really enjoyed reading it.

Lin
NikiH chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Great sequel. Love that last line. :)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
um we need more a like NOW! we need a chapter 2 we need to know what happens next we know he did nothing the first time she wiped chalk from his face (i am still convinced there was no chalk...she just wanted to touch him) so you have to give us more!

sassy
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh man, that was funny stuff. I love that he knows her so well that he's got the staff on the lookout for her. I had to laugh out loud when he was using all these big words to simply teach Dinah how to use the toy dove. I bet that if Sara laid her head down on his lap, and he started stroking *her* hair, he'd get a pretty good response as well.