Reviews for Thoughts from a One on One
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
love it
Rakara chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was really well written. I think there could have been more to add at th end but over all a really well written fanfic!

I luv Luffy!

LuffyxNami 4 eva!
littleAliengrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i love it!this is one of the nest oneshots i've ever read!seriously!i love how well you kept luffy and nami in was a really cool and original story,please make more!i also loved how luffy was in your yet adorably please make more!i'll give you a cookie!*hands plate and runs off with one*
CorieChan chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
muy bien, gracias!
Uozumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I liked it, it was sweet and well-timed. I need to go look up this other name of yours after exploring this one.

~ Uozumi
AizSaku chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
ok... this is a good story.
The hotdog man chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hey pretty good, keep writing more.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Luffy and Nami forever.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Leeduhlee chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This story is perhaps one of the best one-shots that I have ever read.
zuffy chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
...cool you gona be doing more one piece fics?

This was ya
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Kawaii! LuNa Ish currently my fave pairing, I love the WAFFy oneshots! Keep writing! .
Serch-villa chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Excellent Oneshot. It really has the potential for a few good chapters, but I'm aware that you said you'll stick with Oneshots for awhile. Just wanted to point that out.

two extremely minor flaws though. Its not Zolo. I know thats what the dub and english manga says but his real name in the japanese manga and anime is Zoro. And second Robin comes out second. Luffy first. Like I said, extremely minor.

Characters and In Character. And the best of all. Believable. A excellent fic for LuNa fans everywhere.