Reviews for Alliterations Are Abominations: AVSF III
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 3/4
(We're sorry, this comment is unavailable due to the fact that the grammar-obsessed reviewer is too afraid to say anything for fear of being killed violently. Please check back later.)
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Well...whatrever you're on, I want some. I almost woke my sister laughing at this. Guess that should teach me not to read anything funny at three in the morning. I think I should also mention that I just read your 'Sorry' series, and fell in love with it. I'm begging you to write more Sky High fiction, but I get the feeling this won't be happening. Oh well.
Princess Geta chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
:) I really hope you stayed on whatever it was that you were on to continue this series, it's making my day!
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
omg...just...lol
chinesefortunecookies chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Now what did we tell you about crack?
sapphiretigress chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
okay...this is strange...but oh so funny...please continue, it gives me something to do.
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Suger Air? That's what I'm on half the time.
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
“Forgive me Father, for I have written something truly terrible. How may I repent?”

“Post it on fanfiction . net!”

That explains everything. Really. My life now makes sense. And you don't know what you were on? It's called crack, dear. Crack. Both the bane and the laughing gas of fanfiction. I was going to quote more favorite lines, but then I would quote the whole thing back at you, and that's redundant.

And btw, I think even puns are better than alliterative haikus. I'm afraid to ask what's next, but I will be here, because I am a crackwhore. Dear God. Why do you do this to me?
Kristen chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
You're awesome. This made me laugh really, really hard. I especially loved the Dumbledore reference. (Too bad to anyone who hasn't finished the book and read that - that's what you get for reading slow.)
WarrinPeace who's being lazy chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh geez, sorry for taking so long to review, I didnt even see this story...You know I love your stuff and this is no exception! Very nice! "I can’t hear you, man, I need to put my glasses on!" My favorite line lol
K.J. Martin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
"Alliterations are Abominations" is assonance, not alliteation ;)
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I shall ttempt to write a haiku for you.

The fic was strange

and your story was skewed

but you made me laugh
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Whatever you were on when you wrote this, I want some! I like the funny stuff you write. No, I love it! This is definitely another story to add to my favorites list! :)
ambulanceMURDER chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
] -Adds to faves.- LOL I love Zack's Hiaku.
The Mayor's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
wow. i was reading this and the whole time i was like rotflmao. i love nonesense fics. just. yay!

myk