Reviews for Catch You Catch Kagome
lunarstarshadow chapter 30 . 1/20
hello i am beyond sorry for this pissed you left it at a cliff-hanger please sequal i read ths and by looking through it all its practicaly begging for a sequal
Naytia chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Such a dreamy and lovely couple I'm so jealous! Pysch! Haha good story though!
Naytia chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I love the BanKag stories they're so cool! Keep up the good the work, the story is coming along greatly!
Psyka chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Wow awesome now that' s what i call and ending well done you made me laugh you made me cry well done
christie.march chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
If you hadn't added this epilogue I would have cried. I spent 6 hours reading this and I was going to be seriously pissed if I had just lost that much time of my life to a story with a sad ending. But this epilogue made it worth it :) one of the best fan fics ive ever read! Seriously awesome :3
Renji.Lover.4lyfe chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
EWWWWWWWWW NOOOO SHE CAN NOT END UP WITH SUIKOTSU THATS JUST WRONG AHE LOVES BAN BAN
Renji.Lover.4lyfe chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN TO BANKOTSU SOUTA OR INUYASHA IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART!
SIM99 chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
Yay! Just finished this (in one day) and I loved it! When I saw the first ending I thought it was well written but sad. Then I saw the second one, grabbed my brother, and made him do a happy dance with me! (Being autistic I don't think he minded too much XD) but anyhoo, it was fantastic. I laughed that sesshy only got like, 2 chapters XD
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
INUYASHA SIT!
MKPhelps chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
Kami, that took forever. Great job! I read it in one sitting.
Miko-Stone chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
*eye twitch* I WISH THIS WAS LONGER DAMNIT! SUCH A GOOD STORY! AND IT ENDS TOO QUICKLY FOR MY TASTE. But, i do need to say that you wrote it very well. Had me on the edge of my.. Bed.. The whole time .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I only read 2 chapters and i'm lovin it!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
OK I just finished reading all 30 chapters and all I can say is I love you this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read I and I cried my eyes out

Brittney
Red x Mist chapter 30 . 4/3/2012
*Crys* Oh my god, that was epic. I loved your story. Out of all of the things I have read (which is alot) your story is the ONLY one to have made me cry. I have read it many times over now because I love it so much. I have stayed u till all hours of the nught reading this. All I have to say is that you are now one of mt fave authors and ill be looking out for more ban/kag pairings.

They are my absolute fave pairing. Your rammer etc was pretty good and the story flows pretty well. You deserve a pat one the back *pats back*
nya chapter 14 . 1/28/2012