Reviews for Moonlit Dip
Starrlit chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved it! Will there be more? I would love more!
Amu chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
THIS IS AWESOME!O_OI never thought of a scene like this...it's so...so...ARGHHH!I'M SPEEACHLESS,SO YEAH,YOU HAD THE BEST STORY EVER!HAPPY? -.- XD
Person says hi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh my goodness. I was just rereading this and I guess I hadn't read the bottom part. Kish asking Pai where babies come from would just be hilarious. Also, stories can be deleted if the rating isn't right? I didn't know that. I have a few ideas for writing fanfic. I haven't written anything for fanfic before, but since I have three or four ideas I think I will try to this summer. Also, what do you mean by 'man' thing?
Person says hi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hahaha! The voice sounded like her mother's!? Hhahahahaaha! I'm tired! Everything is always so funny when you're tired!Hahahahahahaahahaahahahahaha hahaah! Back to the second one to read it again to understand more than what I did.
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Eeeeeeep! What I wouldn't give to be Ichigo!

Emma:ANGEL! You pervert! You shouldn't be thinking like that!

Angel:Yeah yeah.
dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Haha oh kish ! I luv this pairing so much :D
x.New Account.x chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
My nephew is gasping... because of the naked Ichigo part... And I'm gasping about Kisshu... idk why... I LOVE HIM AND I'M HYPER AGAAIN
ananaymus chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
that was great, Not too adult, and at the same time just so... so... cool! i guess
sukiyo chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i love this story it's so awesome i am so going to read the next one
almondsplash chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
oh this is AWESOME! fab job i've read this more than once and it's awesome as, love it.

kish n ichigo 4evaa

~Shen
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
HAHAHA CUTE! i hope you will make a series with losts and lots of chapters dealing with ichigo and kish and their love like this! so good
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aww that was so cute -love heart eyes- I belive there is a sequal to this, so i'll read that now!

~IP~
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
bwahaha! Awesome fic! I love it!
Kisshu rules chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It was really really amazing please do some more its fab and no tree hugger masaya thanks it really made my day reading such a good fan fcition please please please write some more
Rika-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I have unknowingly read very many of your stories.

I recall reading this on several weeks ago.

We seem to like many of the same things...(I read your profile)

This is a good one, too. o.-

I think your writing is exceptionally good

Write more, kay!