Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Lies
MysticBlood chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really love it...it's soo...brilliant!

*faves*

did I mention how much I pity Eichi?

I mean, it must've hurt him..so much..
Lil Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I love this :D

Heh, It's too bad we don't see enough MitsukixEichi fans around her on fanfiction _

I hope I can see more great fanfics from you :)
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was so depressing...but it was the most beautiful Eichi piece I have ever read. I doubt I'll find something this masterfully written again.
froth-onion chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
wow, original. haha. It's true that we don't really see much of Eichi's character since Mitsuki obviously was biased in her opinions of him. He seems like such a nice guy, but probably had many problems, like you said...being an orphan and all. anyway, good work!
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Very beautifully written! I love it
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
this is so touching!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was very good. So far it was the only thing in the Full Moon section I found that was worth reading. :)

Lots of feeling and insight there. You paint an emotional picture.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That was simply beautiful. I really enjoyed it. You have a way with words.
Renzieyoung chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wow. This is one of those stories where I think, 'Jeez. This person must've spent a lot of sleepless nights thinking about this.' This thing...Eichi's POV. Exactly how Mitsuki fit into his life. This one-shot is very developed in terms of emotions, which is always lovely to read about. It makes me consider a different view on Eichi. Especially the part about how everything was a lie.

Great job :] I can't believe I skipped over this fic. o_O; I'm glad I came across it by chance. )
Unforgotten.Promise chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This is the prettiest fanfic I've read so far. I really like it. You definately stuck to Eichi's characteristics!

- .
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Interesting take on Eichi's POV! You've made him far more complex and troubled than he was in the anime series. Makes me think of the phrase 'still waters run deep'.

You also reflected clearly the odd blend of beliefs about the afterlife (Western style angels with wings but with a very Japanese folklorish slant of having shinigami and a sense of the afterlife as a pale imitation of life on earth).

It was very effective, especially with the lines of the song interspersing Eichi's thoughts. Well done!
MoonExpressions chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This was a really nice story...

it almost made me cry...
freakyvampire chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
aw...ne. that reminds me...I CAN"T RITE ONE SHOT STORIES! *steam* I don't know why, but my stories keep on continuing. I guess because pple enjoy them...? Wel, this is a good oneshot story and al but, why would Eichi-kun be scared of the moon? c'mon! of all the things, the moon. Mitsuki's name means fullmoon, and that kinda blows it all off...darn. well, me and my japanese! haha. ja ne!
Jayjem aka Deep Abyss chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
-kun is my faves too! But more than anything.
TakutoTheShinmigamiForlorn chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I dont have much to say because this is a very simple feeling i have for this review I LOVED IT VERY VERY VERY MUCH! please write more!