Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Seriously. Hatori was rather...well, stupid. Even Mine and Shigure clearly told him not to mess up with Ayame's feelings. But did he listen? Uh...

In a way I think it was good thing Hatori told Ayame and in a way not at all. Yes, Ayame's heart did shatter into million pieces, but at least he didn't have anymore false hope about getting Hatori...Even I still feel bad for him. It makes me wish time will heal wounds and shattered heart.

But I wonder, what Hatori actually hoped by telling Ayame he doesn't love him in that way? That they would continue their daily life like that? Seriously, foolish...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was so sad...I was crying by the end of it. Beautiful beautiful work! I absolutely love it! Please continue! I'd love you forever!

Thanks for posting!
secret25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
some things are better off unsaid...but i say this isn't one of them! its too sad i never approve of sad endings! please write a sequel if you haven't already.
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh my gosh that was sosad plez, plez im begging you plez update soon.-
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hmm... Boring in some parts (the conversation was kind of flat) and melodramatic in others (case in point: "bleeding soul"). Nothing all that unique or enjoyable in it.

And would Ayame really be allowed to move to Paris? And that's a pretty random place to go to. Really expensive to live there, you'd need a visa (I think) and a lot of other nonsense. And it's really not that great of a place, to be honest.

Though, I really shouldn't talk because I was only there for something like a week. n_n" It's just... One of my few memories of Paris is of our bus stopping at a stop light, me looking out the window, and then me seeing some guy peeing on a water fountain then washing his hands in it. x_x So Paris has no romance for me.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana

PS - Don't forget the ellipses! It killed any impact the last line might have had.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Ouch! Goodness, you weren't kidding, "Drama/Angst". It was wonderfully done
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Yes, please write more! It was beautiful. And beautifully sad... so, that being covered, you could make it even sadder and then give me happy ending! I love sad endings... just, happy ones are good too...
lackofname chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
*screams at Hatori* FOLLOW HIM! FOLLOW HIM DAMMIT! *sobs* Poor Aya! You can't do that to him and just LEAVE him like that! KEEP WRITING! *heaps Ayame plushies onto you*
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Here, you now have ... 12 reviews! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This was far too sad to leave without more! You can't leave Ayame so broken! Make Hatori feel regret! Make him -want- Ayame back ... make him realize he loves him! (Yes, Haa-san, you -know- you do _) ... please, please, please WRITE MORE! This was so wistfully beautiful ... more more more!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*glare* more. MOREMOREMORE! *cackles and runs off*
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
YAY! ANOTHER AYA/TORI WRITER! I absolutely love that pair! And I really like a lot of your fics...i'm putting you on my author alert and my favorite authors list...

This fic was so sad...please make a sequel...I need you to make a sequel...bring Aya and Tori-san together like they're meant to be!
keeper of secrets chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
sequel please!( begging on hands and knees)

i love it! i'm no yaoi fan girl, but ha'san and aaya are the only guy/guy pair i approve of! (so beautiful! *swoons*)

any way... i wish ha'ri was at least Bi. that would make me happy.
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Whoa...This is different. I never read one without a happy ending before. Cool!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
NO! nothing is betterleft unsaid! you have to sday everything!
Astria chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
In case you need another review to tip the balance towards a sequel.

This is nicely done. It is interesting to see Hatori's stoical mask crack in panic and sorrow. Ayame just couldn't stand the answer he recieved for his love... Perhaps they both would have been better off behind masks and fantasies. But then, nothing would change, and that can be equally as bad as the truth having been told.

I would like to see where you would take a sequel to this, but especially if you deal more with the one-sided nature of the situation. Assuming Hatori meant what he said - about not loving Ayame 'in that way', I think to have him change completely would perhaps spoil the effect of this piece.