Reviews for Of Bunnies and Bottles
LNFRARADIANT chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
:O
Wrong that i liked ?
Nahhh...
Did anyone else think that Arty was dressing up as a rabbit? Dunno...'m not so used to bunnies/rabbits contrasts :P
EzGoEr chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lol poor artemis
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Great job! I thought it was hilarious. The Dean creeped me out, though. Glad Butler's taking care of him.
Moi chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
NEVER get rid of Artys skirt so sexy!
Rose0404 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOL

I LOVED this story! I'm going to go read all of your other stories now, 'cuz I'm sure they'll be just as good! XD
Dear-Wilting-Rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
MORE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! There are NOT enough stories like this on FF! Artemis in a bunny suit is simply hilarious and makes for an easy plotline! AWESOME idea!
Fire-Goddess-Raven chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ah, now this was really brightening to my day...oh my I must sound like some old perv now XD, but no seriously!So far the only 2 Artemis Fan fics I've read today have brought a smile to my face...on another note, I would like to learn more about this Zack character,yes that would be nice, anywhoo I'm going to go read your other fan fic that I saw but for some odd reason did not click on.

~Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of giggling like the little fangirl I am -~

Oodles unt oodles of love
Stories of Insomnia chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Great story! :D And I agree, Harry and Draco forever! I was hoping Ginny might die in the seventh book... probably not :O Oh, well! I love all of your stories :)
ScottyQuick chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I used to love Ginny and Tonks before HBP, but will you ever post Oliver's punishment?
Hana-Aoi chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
LMAOROFL

Yay for Artemis!

Great story, I really enjoyed it!

XD
A Cup Of Earl Grey chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
HAHAHA ! I can imagine how Butler goes to the Dean's office and..BAM !

I think that the reason why Butler is so overprotective is, that he has '(sexual)feelingstowards Arty(too)..

The only bad thing in this fic is, that it's oneshot..?
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
fantastic ficcy P

and yep, JK screwed up with her pairings alright .

why Those?

I wanted Draco with Harry too...

(cries)

Lupin x Black might not be bad too o.o
iPickleThings chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Yay! More chapters! Please... I actually really like thinking of Artemis in such things as school girl outfits and bunny suits. Maybe next time he'll be in a frilly white dress with a matching parasol and little dog in a basket. Or, maybe, as a pretty french maid? Heehee, I can dream...
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
lol. i thought this was funny. i liekd it . add more!
Emerin chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ok, see, I prolly should've read your other stuff before I asked what Artemis looked like O.O...FORGIVE ME!

And I agree! Remy and Siri all the way! But there WAS a bit of Draco/Harry lovin' in book 6... if you tilt your head and squint. Harry's obsession with Draco;Boy-Who-Lived's deteriating sanity or insight into the truths of his heart? (insert eyebrow wiggle)