Reviews for To Lose Him
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
It was...oddly, I don't think it has a name. It was sorta slash, sorta gen, sorta-almost-kinda-a-little incest-y - BUT ONLY A LITTLE! And more importantly, it was good. That is to say, well written and, um, plot-y, plot-ish...I liked it. Thanks for the great read!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hmm, nice little ficlet. I think you should continue it... but, if possible no slash. Would also not fit with Constantine's notion of Chas as his child, which I liked. The characters didn't really strike me as slash material.

Well, I loved it anyway, so if you don't continue it, it's fine, too.

Cheers, D.
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Yay! Plus like, a gazillion points for having Chas live and the explanation, though somewhat out there, is close enough for me yay! Tehe, and I love the reactions as soon as he woke up. Pure classic.
Steph chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
We.

*melts*

Lovely.
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
that was really good as a stand alone or as a long fic it was really sweet.
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
that was really sweet )

and i like how you used 'constantine, john constant, asshole' lol
Andromeda chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Make it slash. Becasue slash is awesome. Do it, Plz...
borogroves chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw that's so sweet. I really liked it, excellent writing, well done!
Double-Sins chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I actually like it! I'm usually picky on which stories I read, considering that I'm busy all the time.

It's funny at the end and their lines sound like something that they'd both say. You should continue this, unless you're like me...inconsistent in keeping the chapters and story going. I think you could make something out it, or just keep it as is. Either way, I love it.
ILoveScarecrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I liked it alot. I've never seen this approach before, seeing as if you watch the credits, there is a scene after them that indeed confirms poor Chas is dead. Man, I'll miss 'im, though. Anyway, great story! I love John?Chas stories!
Jim chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I think you really have somehing here. It's got a really good dramatic feel to it and relief knowing Chas is ok. I, personally, think you should continue with this. One thing is I'm not much into slash except for the whole JohnAngela thing, so...yeah...but it's your story, which once again, I really liked. :)
Miss Kass chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Don't ever get me to write constructive things about a story, I just can't think enough to write things that may help.

Anyway, I really liked this story, and you should definetely write more!