Reviews for Knitting Moments
Pusscat Pipppin chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm SAD now I do so heat so very very VERY much to be sad
and that is what this amazing beautifully wrighten stoy. I heat how life and stupid ugly law has treated Remus who is one of the kindest and nicest being any one could meet I wish that he and Tonks had more time with one another and I so very much wish that he never had felt the way that the law, the world and life made him feel for he was NEVER ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Ijust hate that he never truly show it. Thank Merlin that Tonks did and that those whotruly new him did. Thinks for you very very lovely story.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow. This is an amazing story. It was so moving, and I really wish I had found it sooner. Great job, this is such a good story.

Cheers,

ClashChick-
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I found this through rt_moonlighting.

To say it's very nice would be an understatement... It's amazing! Molly's thoughts picture so much, the angst running throughout the piece is awesome, and there are no words to describe my sympathy for Remus. I was totally sunk in by the wonderful writing. Good job!

Mind if I point out a typo?

nine hands continue to point almost single-mindedly to “moral peril”

Should be *mortal* peril.

See ya,

Anna.
fungusfiles chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Thanks so much for this ficlet - loved the desperate edge on Tonks (and obliquely Remus) while set against the backdrop of Molly's constancy and necessary distance. Enjoyed your writing a lot. And your Remus - argh. So much with the angst, so well written.
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
O-o-h, I liked it :)

Nice work...

I only caught one thing. At the beginning you wrote that the clock was pointing to “moral peril”, not "morTal peril". It brings a few scenarios to mind heh...

Otherwise this was really well written, and very enjoyable, in a sad kind of way...

Keep it up!

Ruby
Maple Clef chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is really lovely - elegant prose and a very thoughtful characterisation of Molly, Tonks and the absent Remus and Arthur. The richness of the narrative and turn of phrase contrasts well with the bleak subject of the piece, and the result is aching, reflective and stands out head and shoulders above most of the other takes on this subject that I've read.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that 'Molly remembers what it was like to be in love' might benefit from changing to '...what it was like to be *newly* in love'? Especially since she's being (imo) correctly characterised here as still in love with Arthur...

Just an observation, but honestly - don't mind me; I think this is a great piece of fan fiction!
Inversnaid chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wonderful story: beautifully written, heartfelt and true to the characters. I don't often reveiw but I felt that I needed to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you for a brilliant read.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Powerful. Amazing. Good job.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
the only word for it is beautiful...darkly beautiful like the blood around the moon
Letishia chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw! Are you going to update this?
Cherryripe chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Omg! That was so sad! Ur writing style is extremely good, i felt like crying the end!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
AlyceJL chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This was so beautiful. Arthur/Molly and Lupin/Tonks are two 'ships I love to read about, and to write, and this was a very touching fic.

"Mothers are powerless creatures in war." There is an element of truth throughout this entire piece, and the feelings from Molly and Tonks are very real.

Definitely one of the better fics in the latest explosion under RL/NT sorting ;)
Lady ot Rings chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aww, that was a really good fic! I loved the interaction between Molly and Tonks, and especially the little backstories from Molly's point of view about her and Arthur. It gave just enough insight into her life to let us understand why she comforted Tonks the way she did. And I loved how you said mothers can't change the ways of war, they can only comfort; that is so true in Molly's case. She can only watch from the sidelines while the ones she loves fight. Great stuff, keep writing!

Lady
mrscribble chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh, my... augh. That almost made me cry *wipes tear*

An absolutely beautiful piece. You are an excellent writer to be able to convey such emotion so well!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh, how sad! That's all right, though, because I long for some truly sad and moving fics every once in a while (actually, probably more often than that). Of course, few of them are as deep and well written as this one, because it really was. I loved the whole idea of Molly's knitting moments, and how she was the moral supporter - that probably is one of the most important jobs in a war. Poor, darling Lupin! Poor, lovely Tonks! Most fics just gloss over so many of the internal effects of what Lupin had to do, and I'm glad you dived right down into them. This fic was very well characterized and extremely sad. Please write more!