Reviews for A Bucket of Orange Flavoured Candy
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
loved this soooo much 3

hijikata was ooc but it was hilarious!
WoundedBlackWing chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Shourin, you made me really love HijikataxOkita!

Poor Hijikata, even it's OOC, it's still so funny and amusing.

I really wonder how Hijikata maintain his sanity being so long with Okita?

Make more of them, please?
azurebreeze chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
gotta love the OOCness XD!
willneveropenthiseveragainbye chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
KYAHAHAHAHA! XD XD

That wuz outta funny! XD XD
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Loved it! Awesome work.
Firesword chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Hehehe! Wonderful writing!
Evee-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hahaha! Souji got away with punishment! This is so funny!
YoJiKoBaYaKaWa chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
very lovely! can't imagine Hijikata-san would weaken like that! XD XD XD... i wish they had this episode but damn they dont! ARRGGHH! Keep it up! lovely story! made my day great!
xxcRis04xx chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
ahihihi... its so funny... and sweet. hihih i couldn't stop laughing on this part: “Honey, baby, my sweet sugar plum, don’t cry now, sweetheart, my love, I’m here okay… I’m here… see… see… don’t cry now… sweetie pie, pumpkin… chu…chu…chu…”

nyahahahah! *clears throat* hihi its very god! nice_
Elora chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
OMG, it was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! *.* Everything was perfect! Omedetou gozaimasu!
Udyjay chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
*doesn't feel like logging in*

ROFLMAO. XD Oh my jesus, I loved that to bits! XD Aww, Souji is so adorable, and Hijikata is so Smexxy. O.o Mm mm. Anywho, this was just hilarious, I loved it so much. x]Yay!
Rin chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
xD Hahaha! This story was so uberly fantastic, it made me giggle so much! Poor little Souji *hugs* though he was happy at the end, ne? XD
FireanIce chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved it was so cute aww poor souji wow hijikata is like really dense anyways great job.
x-gal-x chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
nice.
Tant chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I really like this story. It's one of my favorite PMK fics. I like the interaction between Okita and Hijikata.

The only thing I didn't like about this story was the race car comment Hijikata made. It just doesn't fit in with PMK and seems awkward.

Once again, this is a really good story.