Reviews for Writer's Block
Dusty2004 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Ha ha, this is really funny, in fact it's one of the best enterprise fics I've read!

Please update soon!

P.s, am I the oly one who thinks that travis is a bit like Canada from Hetalia? I mean, what with the constant 'who'? And random disappearing...
Cap'nFrances chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I've been enjoying this and your other fics. I'd like to read more of this and the works in progress you mention in your profile. are they posted anywhere?
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOL! I especially liked Trip's comments about his accent.
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh my god. Wow. This is awesome, no awesome doesn't quite cover it. This is... EPIC. I love it. It's the best thing since sliced bread. Love Trip's accent. And the Reed bashing, it's amazing.
Blueezy chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
LOL LOL

This is one of the funniest fics I've read in a LONG time. I found it so hilarious I actually logged in to review instead of dropping my usual anonymous compliments.

I swear, I was seriously laughing out loud while reading this which doesn't happen very often at all. This fic is great and you SO have to continue it! (unless *GASP* you've stopped bc of a writer's block?)

ps

Had no idea what the word "limey" meant (never heard it used) and had to look it up to a dictionary (I'm american). Suffice to say, probably nobody was offended LOL.

pps

UPDATE!
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
novelwriter

2005-08-19

ch 4, reply

Hi I like the sillyness that you have in the story. I also like how you have the crew acting out of character. Just two questions-why no Phlox and can you put me in the story so I can be fixed up with Archer?

Thanks,

Melanie

Yes, yes YOU'RE the center of the universe, aren't you, yes, the author will insert you into the story just so you can be fixed up with Archer. Would you like to have, you know, like, color-changing eyes and, like, telepathy, and, Super Ultimate Powers to make Every Hot Guy Fall in Love with You? Would you? Because, like, you're the specialist person in the world, and eveyone worships you, and- oh screw it, I can't find the words to describe how perfect you are. God you are so perfect!

God damn MS.

Annyway, I really like the story. You know what would really be funny? If the Fanfic Writers inserted a Mary Sue into the story. Hey, maybe it could be "Melanie" here.
JMK758 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Totally wild. A baseball playing worm, and Hoshi finally going to get some! Cant wait!
novelwriter chapter 4 . 8/19/2005

Thanks,

Melanie
firebirdgirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Just found this...love it! Keep up the good work...Happy writing!
JMK758 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Aw, give Hoshi a break. I hate to see a woman beg. Ten again, maybe I'm wrong. Ilove it. Wait, I think the fanfic writers have gotten into my...

Anyhow, great work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Exploded Pen chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
I totally got the worms thing :P

Bless my little cannon fodder- he does belong with Hoshi though (I'm a hopeless R/S shipper *sigh*)

Personally I think it'd be funny to use the real fanfic writers, you just gotta ask 'em first :) Besides, everypne should learn to laugh at themselves, its good for the soul and for the ego! lol

I still love this, writers block- the bane of everyones existence! Still, this is hilarious!

Love it! Update soon!

~*~Hannah~*~
Birdee da Trekkie chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Oh so funny and cute(i guess that's the word)! As for the nudity, i think that's enough already. Still lovin' your fic keep on writing
The Libran Iniquity chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Fantastic... I can't really say anything I haven't said already... voices in my head getting more excited by the second - check. Laughing my bloody head off and grateful that the house is empty - check. Greatly looking forward to another chapter - check.

*looks at proverbial clipboard* Well, I think that's everything covered for the moment.

Take care, and all that jazz, and I'll see you next chapter ;)

TLI
RoaringMice chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Having them confront the writers might be a nice way to end.
J Deaton chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
VERY FUNNY! I laughed until I cried. Thanks for making my day. Way to not take things too seriously.