Reviews for Seasons
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautifully written. I've always liked the dynamics between Juubei and Kazuki-the roles they have to play and their affection for each other.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this is just love!...i love the way how you protray them in here...and i just love how Juubei realized he is in love with Kazuki..._...the ending is the best!...love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
You are a great writer. It's the beast Kazuki-centric fic I've read. Great style and IC. Too bad there aren't many fics like yours.
Blu3 FaY chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Actually this is the best Kazuki & Juubeis fanfic I have ever read!Its nice, cute...romantic...it is everything!

You have done a god job! Thats the reason you have many reviews! x3.

I love all the words written here. It is really cute how Kazuki said that he never will fall in love when he was seven and then began to wonder about how it feels... But what I like the most is Juubei being confused and then knowing that he loves Kazuki but at the same time thinking that his place besides him is only as a protector...and not as a lover... I just can say romantic!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

It has been a really good reading. Im glad I was able to find this fandom an awesome fanfic!

See you!
loverbird chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
wah idiot i thought you said it was junk i wasn't even going to read it beacause all the bad comments you said about you're self you really shouldnt say that baka even though i never wrote a story before i still don't think you should ...um flame (yea that's what it's called)yourself the only thing i didn't like was there was no slash wah poor slash being neglected yea neglected so sad bye-bye :p
anjeli404 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. I had fun reading this fiction. It was very interesting. Juubei and Kazuki were among my favorite couple. Congrats.
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw. That was so cute. Great job, excellent one shot. Gotta say, this fic is excellent when listening to the .Hack/sign soundtrack. especially Epitaph, Evolution,and End of the World. Thank you for posting.
Ven-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I friggin' love you for writing this! *hugs*

This was one of the sweetest, cutest and prettiest fics ever!

Thank you so much!
Nevergrass chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
OMFG That was so cute! Loved it!

Writing style, the way you worked out your charakters, the story itself

Love it

Keep up the good work and thnx ever so much for the wonderfull story! )
Teh Little One chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Omg! this teh cutest story I've read on Juubei and Kazuki! So deep and well written, they're so young and innocent and Juubei is just so cute being all shy...I luff it! I wish you would write more on this couple...k...bye!
TillDeathDoUsPart91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I think i may have died from the cuteness...That was one of the most adorable fanfics i've read in SUCH a long time!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is the most brilliant KazuJuu fic I've ever come across. _ It leaves me rather dumbfounded, really, 'cause I'm just so awed by the quality of writing, the description, and the emotions displayed in this piece of writing. D It really is inspirational. I love it! D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Nice!
radishface chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh my goodness. How wonderful was THAT?

I really loved every bit of it; you built the suspense up so incredibly well l I thought my own heart was going to burst from the sheer tension of it all. First love; That sort of nagging impatience, wringing feeling-, all the awkward situations- you captured them entirely.

The only qualm I have with the fic is that the last line- though it fits so incredibly well and brings the story around full-circle... is that we don't get enough of Kazuki's own developments in exploring his ideas of falling in love / love itself... then again, Kazuki is a smart kid, he probably wouldn't need as much time for introspection as would Juubei.

Again, marvellous fic. Definitely going on my favorites list ... hopefully you will write more GB fic in the future, Juubei/Kazuki is so beautiful, and you do it so well.

SO GOOD!
asiaN gurL chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
-so adorable and well written (claps)