Reviews for Strawberries
halliegirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please don't ever remove this! I've come back after first reading this 5 years ago. I still come back and enjoy the story from time to time. Especially when I'm going for the ending with Zelos.
animefanx10001 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
daaaw, i love the story 3 great job and faved ;D 3
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Aww that was wonderful! So simple but so cute!

Kinda wanted Kratos to get all overprotective and threaten Zelos though! lol!
Metamorcy chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
this was really cute. love it!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Wow. A pretty good LloydxZelos fic. It's hard to find fics where Lloyd is on the top.

It seemed like it was rushed at the end, but I liked the characterization and interaction between the characters. It was kept light hearted and I enjoyed it. I still think there should have been a lemon at the end.

Personally, I think there should be a sequel to this story.

My final rating is 9.8 out of 10. XD

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
SnowyScales chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Awws, this is adorable.
CheLychees chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
oh pooh, I wanted a lemon...*pout*

(but it was amazing even without one ;D)

AH I love you and your story! :D

It was soo cute!
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
-radomly shouts- WHE! KRATOS IS A COMPUTER!

sorry, I am so tired, but I can't seem to fall asleep...

awesome story. :)
Val Skia chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
It's perfectly acceptable. Totally T-rated. It was a cute story, and I'm glad you finished it. It was a enjoyable read.
Val Skia chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Tackling Zelos! . Poor Kratos. I love it when he flips a bit ). Love it! *goes off to read next chaps*
Nightly Halo chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
aww...i love ZelLoyd D This story was fucking adorable 'cxuse my language xD
Seleneikuza chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I Love, ove, love, LOVE this story! I especeally liked Chapter three. It balenced the story so it wasnt too fluffy. Presea and genis are really well written too! I think KratosxRaine is a little...whatever. But I still put them in my fic cuz' I needed to couple everyone off. I think it worked well though...Anyway keep up the good work! Maybe you can review me sometime, if you have time. :)
That One Condition chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
that was so sweet...i loved it! zelloyd is my favorite pairing so WRITE SOME MORE! heres a cookie, *gives cookie*
Calathiel chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
KAWAII! I really loved the way you discribed Zelos' mask, I've always seen him like that :P Now I'm wondering why I never thought up that part about Zelos acting like Midori (or an other girl (or guy )) after they left/passed away. A few glitches in spelling but I barely noticed so it's okay

I still got a question though, Kratos mentioned someone being his light, who is it? Yuan? Or is that the total wrong way?
The Idiotic Oracle chapter 5 . 5/21/2007