Reviews for A New Beginning
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Really nice job. I liked it. Keep up the great work! Later.

Heather
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
pretty good, not the best out of your other ones, but good.
Hilary Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
very good, all of these missing hbp scenes of your are cute!
ez chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw!It was so cute..
Liz chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
U are like...the best thing that ever happend to fanfiction. Thats all i have to say. It was amazing! Now the 1st thing i do is look for your stories. I loved it!
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
loved it loved it loved it. that was perfect. so in character and so sweet, and ron's explanation was very simple but right on target. congrats on a job well done. :)
Sabi chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I lufful it. That's cute.
Sugarquill824 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
You say that your story isn't "original," and yes, there are many post-HBP fics out there that follow either the route you took, or have Hermione visiting Ron in the Hospital Wing. But you know what, that doesn't matter! Because no matter what, even if the general idea is the same, your writing is unique. Most of the stories I'm working on at the moment are the same: Hermione goes to see Ron.

I LOVED this! It's cute. And Ron stuttered. And anytime Ron stutters, my heart melts and I smile. So...good for you!
Ginny and Malferret chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aw. Simply Adorable! It drove me crazy that they weren't together by the end of HBP. Maybe jkr should take a look at your fics.
Ginny PoshSpice chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Well after reading the sixth book I was in a shoock state, and all that I needed was to read something that said us that Ron and Hermione wold be together, maybe at last Rowling put us something in the book about them, and it was in Dumbledore's funeral.

I think your fic is great.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i really wished that happened in the book! it was great!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this was good i liked it a very much