Reviews for Sitting Waiting Wishing
That was so sweet awwwww
Ms.roger smith chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was so sweet awwwww
Imthatonegurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was absolutly amazing. I was kept reading the whole time. I'm not a fan of this couple but this was really really good. Even if you did it at 4 A.M.
LovelyCookie chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was beautiful.
Valda chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
O.O *gapes* omg...this fic was BEAUTIFUL!

I'm almost speechless but I can still tell you how much I adored this one-shot.

It brought tears to my eyes it was so beautiful, I love the scene you captured and how well you wrote, so poetic...just...wow

Amazing job with this, RedXStar is my FAV pairing atm...i adore it

X
StarfireRobin Fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This was so beautiful. I can't believe you wrote this at 4 o'clock in the morning! This is so passionate and you displayed X's emotions so well. I really feel sad for him-almost to the point where it brought tears to my eyes(well not that far)And you could feel his jealously oozing in every thought when they turned to Robin. Overall, great story-I'd love to read more of yours.
Paige chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love this story, so full of love, want, desperation, and angst! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Paige P.
nobody4 the time being chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
hey!Just finished reading, and wondering if there is the smallest possibility that you could do a sequel or make a story out of to review it!
lil'grass-stain07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
omg ur a great poet! i love this! even tho its not rob/star i thought it waz still soo cute and fluffy wow u have a way with words and if they flame ya its cause their jealous! LOL i know i am... pleze write more one shots or actually a story YAY
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I Like it! You should have robin come in while red x is watching starfire! O that would be good!
Lanekimfan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
It's very dramatic. I loved it! Write more and what if you updated this like as a story! That be sweet!
splenduit chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
itwas great i think...in my opinon it would have been nice if she would have woken up...eh but it is YOUR story...a wonderful story and i love that song...well hope u update all your other stories soon!
AddictedAndRestricted chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is fantastic! you know that thing you wrote on your profile. I think you said " I have such good Ideas but when I write them they kinda suck" and I also think you said something like " you have good ideas but it's hard to write them" I don't really remember your profile was long, but I read it all. I've been stulling to write this story. I told my fanfic friends I was definatly going to write it during summer vacation but I kept stulling because it was hard to write it down but I finally figured out. Anyway your going on my favorites list
RedX'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Sweet and sad. I loved it.