Reviews for High School Days
RavenRebels chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
You know I hate the part where Seishiro was Sakura's GF come one Sakura I thought you were were smart but apperently you're not ... You're so damn dense like Naruto oblivious of Hinata's feelings ... Grrrr Hate you so much Seishiro...
AngelofDarkness07 chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
OMG! You have to write more! I'm in love with this story! Please!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/9/2014
Please write faster!
uchiha freak chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Hey hey hey where's the rest o f the story I wanner see hoe teme beets the crap uot of that other guy and gaara please updat soon I really really need to read what's gonna happen next ja'na
Cookie chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
bayquen5 chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Nice story! I like it! Super! I almost cry lol but I super love it! please update more and make it more interesting... lol! just pm me tnx!
Naruto chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
FragelCherryBlossom chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Tf is sakuras' parents own a company why is she late.. Don't she have a car can't she get a ride
sapphirewitch565 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
i thought they were in high school...not high school...anyway, great story!
Altira chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Update soon33
Yomi chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Nuria Sato chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Please UPDATE this! I definetly want to see some action and romance going in between my favourite pair SasuSaku. I am glad that this won't be put on hiatus, but the last time you updated was in 2005, well that's what the last updated thingy say's. This is really good and has my attention do I hope that there is an UPDATE coming soon. So please please don't put this story on hold, or hiatus just UPDATE.
In one word UPDATE! :D
sasukewife chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
OMG...PLEASE FINOSH...DIS HAS BEEN DA BEST STORY I EVER READ..IM SO can u PLEASE CONTINUE...!like atleast 5 more chapters explaining how everything turns out den u culd hav a epiloge on da story...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...:)
Akemi.K.chan chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Oh my gosh that is totally epic! Dude, your story is totally awesome! I love it! I have a few suggestions for pranks if you don't mind! But before I go there I just wanted to continue to tell you how awesome the plot of this story is. I mean I couldn't stop laughing! I absolutely love the locker room thing. As for pranks why not have Sakura seductively tell Sasu-chan to open his mouth and then spray super sweet whipped cream into his mouth and on his hair and neck, then when he goes to chase after her she should have the floor super waxed (like a bowling alley floor) and he'll slip, an she'll drop a pie on him. Also Tenten should crack and/or throw eggs on Neji's super long hair. Hinata could sway Naruto's usual bowl of miso Ramen for super ultra wasabi flavored and then Naruto would go nuts needing water, like you know jumping about the cafeteria for water or something. Ino should set up Shikamaru's locker so that when he opens his locker shaving cream will hit his face and his eyes will burn.

Sorry if I'm being pushy, but I realy would like to see how you're gonna write the next chapter because this story is just too epic!
shinsuke chapter 30 . 2/26/2012