Reviews for High School Days
jusluvaleja chapter 30 . 3/17
This is a great story! Honestly I kinda want Sakura to see him with another girl and just break up with him...but where's the fun in that? But I hope she see what she's missing before it's too late.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Awww Sasuke, you helped your enemy. Do you love her? Okay, sorry. Good chapter though.
ScarletMyst chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
You know I hate the part where Seishiro was Sakura's GF come one Sakura I thought you were were smart but apperently you're not ... You're so damn dense like Naruto oblivious of Hinata's feelings ... Grrrr Hate you so much Seishiro...
AngelofDarkness07 chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
OMG! You have to write more! I'm in love with this story! Please!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/9/2014
Please write faster!
uchiha freak chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Hey hey hey where's the rest o f the story I wanner see hoe teme beets the crap uot of that other guy and gaara please updat soon I really really need to read what's gonna happen next ja'na
Cookie chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE CHAPTERS D: IT WAS SO GOOD
bayquen5 chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Nice story! I like it! Super! I almost cry lol but I super love it! please update more and make it more interesting... lol! just pm me tnx!
Naruto chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Awesome
FragelCherryBlossom chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Tf is sakuras' parents own a company why is she late.. Don't she have a car can't she get a ride
sapphirewitch565 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
i thought they were in high school...not high school...anyway, great story!
Altira chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Update soon33
Yomi chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
LOVE IT
Nuria Sato chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Please UPDATE this! I definetly want to see some action and romance going in between my favourite pair SasuSaku. I am glad that this won't be put on hiatus, but the last time you updated was in 2005, well that's what the last updated thingy say's. This is really good and has my attention do I hope that there is an UPDATE coming soon. So please please don't put this story on hold, or hiatus just UPDATE.
In one word UPDATE! :D
sasukewife chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
OMG...PLEASE FINOSH...DIS HAS BEEN DA BEST STORY I EVER READ..IM SO SERIOUS...so can u PLEASE CONTINUE...!like atleast 5 more chapters explaining how everything turns out den u culd hav a epiloge on da story...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...:)