Reviews for An American YYH
Miss Pessy chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
Lol...I realized some things about Kass.

1.)She doesn't think she can stomach 'cafeteria sludge' but chips? Sure, why not. It's so much better.

2.) She doesn't take showers (always gets dressed in the morning for school, however, no mention of shower...makes you wonder...)

3.) She thinks that a purple camisole, and a white button down is acceptable for a teenage dance. ...really, is she going to a bloody PTA meeting?

4.) incredibly immature. She's almost sixteen, yet acts as if she's the bloody virgin Mary. My parents this...that...oh, my god, my body is changing. What IS this? lol

5.) She thinks she's Indiana Jones (self taught? Psh)

The character is somewhat annoying...but the story is overall okay.

p.s. Who has Reading for six Period? That sounds like elementary or the sixth grade. lmao

Plus. So you know... most schools have an hour and a half for each class.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
HAHAHAHA! Hiei Cooking!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Oh man that was so freakin' funny,you must love Yusuke and Kurabara's fighting!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I hate hate too! :)
Guy clothes are cozy!
XD
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Dude I didn't understand a thing the guys were saying plez put translations on the bottom or something!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Haha Kass sounds a bit like me!
I love Kurama,a lot of ppl say he looks like a girl or say his name dumbly,which annoys me. I call ppl 'baka' a lot too,my mom gets annoyed since we are not Japanese! Lol I don't even watch it in Japanese,XD.
Great story!
Captain Grin chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Hm, that English teacher, I had one just like her for my English 3 class, she was so mean, she failed me, so the next time I had her, I made her life horrible by not doing a thing and passing all my tests! HAHA! TAKE THAT D. HARVEY! ...

...

A!
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
xD Kass rocks, lol. My Family's the same way, 'Koorama' or 'You-sa-kay' xD
Angie chapter 35 . 7/7/2008
Wow...that's all I have to say...your story was awesome! I'm so glad you have a second one to this otherwise I would probably cry. (Too dramatic? Ok let's just say I would be deeply disappointed. haha) By the way, I couldn't help noticing when I glanced at your homepage to look up your other stories that we have a lot in common. Actually I think we tend to think alike at times too. Anywho (got off topic), I was just letting you know that I loved your story and am looking forward to the next one. Also please feel free to e-mail me back. I like meeting new people so I will be looking forward to your reply. Ja-ne!

Angie
DreamsRMyLife chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Um...you do know that you had her say Kurama instead of Shuichi here, right? Wouldn't they pick up on that?
SmallCitySinner chapter 35 . 6/4/2008
*throws cookies* Simply marvelous! Finally, a story that isn't a Mary Sue AND has a happy ending! *goes off to start reading sequel*
Darkside5454 chapter 35 . 5/1/2008
This was an excellent story. I LOVED IT! I hope the sequel is just as good. I love how you kept the gang all in character. Your OC was very original and fun. I look forward to reading more of your work. Until the next story...byes!