Reviews for Relating in the Aftermath
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
It's still sad, but thank the gods I didn't cry as hard or as bad for the first few stories that you wrote... I would say it's a happy ending according to Cor's ending, because Angel healed, he has awakened from his "dreams". Angel's ending just made it seems like if they killed him, it would have been way better a solution than let him live until there's no one else for him to relate to. You know what I mean? Guess you do, well it's a great story and a lot of depressing moments for me.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Well, I never thought you can write Lindsey to be such a creep... I feel nauseous... This is too much for me to handle... It's obsession to the core for Lindsey... Horrible.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
God this was so twisted and perfect I feel speechless. So beautiful. My favorite was Spike. You captured his skewed vision of the world wonderfully. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful story.
corgimom chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
That is so sweet!
KnightGuardian chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
wow, this was a really tear-jerker, it surprised me, it made me laugh, and now it makes me cry. amazing.
ak chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
good ending even if in a bitter sweet way
conspiracy bug girl chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
umm hi this is gunna sound so dorky and geeky so please just go with me ok? ok, well im too young to be an Angel/BTVS fan from when it was broadcasted on tv, right. but i read one of the books and become SO obsesed and i was on this site cause i love House and Bones and thought 'lets have a look at some Angel fanfics, what can i hurt?' and i found yours one 'Realating in the Aftermath' and apsoultly adored it! But when i got to the fourth chapter, the one with Giles, i couldn't read past the line: “I was reinstated,” I protested inanely as Angel released Cordelia’s hand and dropped gracefully to his knees before me. He head was tilted back and to the side. His eyes
Ahsirum chapter 11 . 5/24/2005
The ending's not *so* sad. He chooses to live, after all.

It could be worse. Very well written. Very powerfull. I admire the way you used various people's viewpoints to make the story more full. You are a wonderfull writer
OniKokoro88 chapter 11 . 11/19/2004
This is truely a stunning piece of FF. You really wouldn't expect this type of work on a fanfiction site; it's more of something you'd see on a Border's bookshelf!:D I love how you really captured the characters' personality to a tee. Not many people can do that very well. This is REALLY good!
Estel chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
Umm...alright...I had planned a huge $$ review for this...but I honestly don't know if I can find the words now. Even so I'll give it a try.

Let's see...all I can really tell you is that I was stunned at your skill to begin with...and then got completely lost in the story. That's rare for me. I tend to be something of an analytical reader...noting style, technique, flaws or a lack thereof as I go along. I lost myself utterly in the weaving of this tale.

And I cried at the end. THAT is nothing short of a miracle. I do NOT cry at literature. But when Spike died and again once I hit the last chapter everything got blurry and I had to find a tissue. I'm not ashamed to admit it because it shows of a mastery of story telling on your part that I can't let go unacknowledged. Not many can manipulate the emotions like that.

I doubt it will mean anything to you that some random girl from Jersey thinks highly of you...but I still want you to know that as a writer you have my utmost respect.
Pagan Angel Girl chapter 11 . 5/28/2003
I love this story so much, even if it nearly made me cry. Please please please write more alternate universe fiction because you are really, really, really talented!
LA chapter 11 . 5/14/2001
I _LOVED_ the way you are able to write from different peoples' perspectives! It is so amazing that when you write, that I am able to actually see this or something similar to it on the show. Wow.
Cassie Lee who really should sign in chapter 11 . 4/23/2001
I really didn't know the timeline in this story had stretched so long until Cordy's part. Just a question, Cordy was amazed when Angel spoke, but didn't he speak to Willow n her part? I thought he told her to get help...not really remembering...
AGirlNamedAngel chapter 11 . 4/23/2001
This chapter may not have been as light and happy as "Hope" but it was more the ending I'd expect out of "reality" (if this makes sense?), the acceptance and healing is more satisfying for me then "false"(not that "Hope" was false...) happiness. This was an exceptionally poignant ending, not because it was the most traumatic or shocking porition of the story, but simply because it felt honest. I've read meny well told stories which "fizzel" at the end, this story did not, the addition of the quote from "The Mysterious Stranger" left me running for the library in search of it. :) Ahh well..if that made no sense just take it all as a terribly thoughtout compliment lol
Twilight Unicorn chapter 11 . 4/23/2001
Heavens above, below, and Hell too. This is *too* good! AMAZING! This is definetely a keeper. Keep up the good work!